1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NX Drops

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Squadron, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Squadron

Squadron Red Snail

Dec 30, 2020
    Male
    7:05 PM
    Shad
    Shadower
    I don't know if this was suggested before and not going to waste my time looking.There is 500/750 nx drop cards which is great (not sure if nx drops are going to be temp or not and which tickets are going to stay etc) but if they are going to stick around the suggestion is to have them look different than gachaphon drops. From my knowledge, it would require players to DL new files (which I think will need to happen when you map change FM from xmas later ) but plenty of us are washing (and the amount of nx for some washing goals is realistically too much in my opinion).

Overall, point is to have gachaphon and nx drops look different so we can tell which one dropped. Sometimes, I see something shining behind like multiple meso drops/etcs and can't tell what which one it is. Would be nice to be able to differentiate the two.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Vibin

Vibin Brown Teddy

Jul 29, 2020
    Male
    10:05 PM
    Vibin
    Beginner
    [​IMG]
    I know this feature is way ahead of this version but it'd be nice to have this implemented so it'd be easier to see gacha/nx

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    3:05 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    We used to have dropfilters until the wz files got locked behind a code. Now only players that can find that code can recompile harepacker and edit wz files for themselves.

4. Ayderac

Ayderac Pink Teddy

Mar 13, 2018
    Male
    Sweden
    2:05 AM
    Ayderac
    Bishop
    Abyss
    Bring back drop filters Oh and please add NX coupons/event stuff to pendant so it’s easier to snag on the char you want it on!

5. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    7:05 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    This is possible, and was an accepted wz edit, but wz edits were eventually disallowed and the game files encrypted to prevent modification. The compromise was that glow effect we see around gachapon tickets now. It does help quite a bit, but I personally preferred the style in the screenshot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vibin

Vibin Brown Teddy

Jul 29, 2020
    Male
    10:05 PM
    Vibin
    Beginner
    /bump

• Like Like x 1