1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low APQ Run stage looks bugged

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Krisspy, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    4:56 PM
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Attached is what it currently looks like, it's missing a roof. Not a huge bug, but visually very different.
    What is supposed to happen?: Seems also to be buggy, the floor loaded in 10 seconds after running.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: after the patch
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): go to run stage in apq...
    Extra information (optional):

Attached Files:

2. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    11:56 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    I think this is one of the widescreen "fixes" change so it looks intentional. IMO it looks better now besides the floating gates..

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:56 AM
    Moderator Post
    lol I remember doing this map, hated some things, then forgot to revert it. Thankfully it's still completeable but definitely looks quite bad right now. I will polish it up when having the time (needs a patch).