1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Revamp the single vs. double click on FM stores

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Annolis, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:57 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I noticed that a single-click is all that is necessary now to go into a store. I think that's great if I were shopping. I do, however, have a lot of item swapping over to mules in the FM and every time I drop something and my cursor happens to be at a store, I drop it AND open the store. It might not seem like much, but I'm constantly having to exit the store when I want to drop several items.

I don't want to remove this option - as I'm sure there are plenty of players who appreciate this feature, but it is annoying when you don't want it to happen.

I'd like to offer a couple of possible suggestions:

1. Is there a way to make double-click vs single-click an option in the set-up script (like for what kind of resolution and screen size and such)?

2. Can the store not open if the click is to drop an item?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:57 PM
  3. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
  4. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    This happens to me too! Just tested it as well.

Grabbing an item from the inventory, mouseover a store and click to drop. The store will open.

Agree it's pretty annoying when trying transfer items in a fm room crowded with stores.

5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Shouldn't have to click when dropping an item, just hold and let go.
    I do agree that you rather quickly open stores now because we're all used to being able to freely click anywhere but seems like a toggle function might get introduced next patch.

6. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Holding and letting go doesnt drop the item for me... (anymore??) I feel like that should be possible now that you say so, maybe..?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    I've also drop transferred a few times while having a shop "magically" pop up on my screen lol, no one was there to loot my item so it was alright.

edit: sometimes if there is someone behind the store it would also open up their profile.

8. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    11:57 AM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    What the fuck, you can drag and drop??????

9. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I legit don't remember at this point, it felt like I always did that
    [​IMG]

10. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    This is how it is for me right now, only clicking a single time to actually drop the item. seems to only happen when it's a single item you are dropping
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1