1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    10:06 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Yea there's just no way. 50 all stat/40 luck would be great.

2. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    158!

[​IMG]

Started off by gambling a bit and blowing up a couple daggers, none of them made it past +2 rip. Had a pretty nice Killic but I didn't get a SS before it boomed FoxF4

[​IMG]

Err I did mostly just grind at ML5 (One-shot them 24% of the time now). Got bored of it at one point and went and pushed a bit further into RoR (picked up 2 cards too, yay).

[​IMG]

But yea ML5 all the way FoxGhost. I'm currently at 574.000.000/1.000.000.000 (57.4%) of my meso goal and I got lucky and picked up my 4th chaos scroll on this character FoxHehe

[​IMG]

I've used 2 before (on broken glasses rip) so I still have 2 in stash right now which is worth like 400m? Which means if I were to use these as currency I'm pretty much there. I'll start actively looking for the item now and keep making more cash in the meantime. I don't expect to find it soon anyway..

Rav run, expected a faster time but w.e. Shittiest drops you'll ever see too lol.

[​IMG]

And the final stats. I'm starting to run out of int to take out and once my event gear expires I basically can't use my equips anymore. So maybe I'll raise my base dex to 70 and base str to 10. Or maybe not, I could wait and see if we get event gears next event? I'm not really sure yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading, see ya! FoxBye

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    159!

[​IMG]

Skuwu's thread made me curious about the CWK exchange again. Last time I tried it took me nearly 2 hours for a full run so I quickly gave up but he was getting much faster runs so I wanted to try again (the white scrolls are such a bait omg). Ended up with a 1 hour 13 min run which is kindof ok, it'll be better once my range goes up a bit more so I'll leave it at that for now.

[​IMG]

So yea back to ToT. I finally finished up the questline there and fought the final area boss. Getting seduced is something else.. (haha). I wonder how many people die here or I was just missing something because oh boy what a troll. Nearly died several times.. 0/10 would not reccommen

[​IMG]

Got the full Lyka set though^^ I'll finish the last ToT cards soon before starting with NT.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Then I went to Ludi again, for some reason Dual Ghost Pirates always pull me back. Picked up the final Papulatus card while I was in the area.

[​IMG]

I also went and checked out Vikerolas. They're basically DGP 2.0. Better mesos and exp and lots of mobs. I don't really like the carnival theme so I probably won't be back here but it's a solid spot to grind at.

[​IMG]

Flawless Rav run, didn't get hit once FoxHehe Did my second run of the day with Nightman, runs are getting real fast now. Totally worth the time/mesos except you need a sunburst every time which is a bit of a chore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Almost forgot I'm still working on my meso stash. I sold both my chaos scrolls for 200 mill and am currently at 948mill/1.000mill. I'll start searching finally once I get the last 52 mill I need, would've already had it if I didn't get sidetracked.. FoxAwk

[​IMG]

Almost down to 4 base int FoxF2 HP is going to go up big time soon yay. And finally maxed shifter, feels like it's super late but better late than never. Time to up smokescreen now and I'll have my full skill kit basically.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks all, see ya FoxBye

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    160!

[​IMG]

Officially 16x now, that's kinda hot FoxHehe

Alright so the whole reason I was saving up mesos was to be able to buy the Olivia's chair. I think it fits very well with the overall aesthetic that I'm going for. I'm really hopeful I'll be able to find one..

[​IMG]
    If you're looking to sell please hmu FoxSpy paying big mesos yay FoxF2.

Aanyway, I spent lvl 159 at ToT. Mainly ML5 but I also went and finished the card sets that I was still missing. I'll be ready to head to NT in a couple more levels FoxHehe

Trying to make some money but it's rough out here FoxGhost.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seriously considering getting my mages up to 4th job to start making some big mesos but eh FoxAwk. I'll give it a shot and if it doesn't suit me I'll try to find another way. Money making on a bandit just isn't working out...

Mandatory Rav run! First time that I managed to get a run slower than the previous one. I've been lagging a bit the last couple days which affect assass quite a bit. Still decent effort/reward though.

[​IMG]

And the final stats, base int has finally gone down to 4 and I raised my base dex/str in anticipation for the event gear expiring and also to be able to move around my gear a bit more easily (I have to use dex gear to actually be able to re-equip after using int gears for lvl ups). Progress will slow down alot from here on as level ups are becoming much slower and I don't have much gear upgrades on the horizon. I'll find a way though, no worriesFoxTongue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and take care (^_^) FoxBye

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    161!

So I totally forgot to equip my int gear.. FoxF6

[​IMG]

No big deal, I'll easily reach my HP/MP goal regardless, I've got alot of leeway.

It's been a while since the last update, I've pretty much stopped grinding on my dit and leveled up mostly from bossing. It's a nice change of pace but the income has dried up pretty much. Again, no big deal.

Speaking of mesos I've hit the 2 bill mark and still couldn't buy an Olivia's chair. I'll keep the offer open for a bit and if I can't get it for 2B then it's just not worth it for me. I'd happily spend it on gear if that's the case, guess I'll stand instead of sit if it comes to that FoxAwk

Anyways lots of bossing this time around, a bit of Zak and JC but also my first CWKPQ runs with the guild which was great. Cut it close a couple times so I bought some apples to keep just in case (still never used an attack pot stronger than a cider lol, I will if it's necessary).

[​IMG]

And also finished the Pianus card set yay. Kinda glad I don't have to go there anymore though I might grind squids or sharks sometime down the road.

[​IMG]

Inching ever closer but still a long way to go.. 2 more levels and I'll have a go at NT FoxF2

Also I found another Seruf chair and I actually learned from the last debacle. As soon as I saw someone enter the map to come pick it up I went into the FM so noone else could warp to me. Saves some disappointment FoxTongue

[​IMG]

So instead of grinding on my dit I've been working on leveling some mules. Mostly to use as signs for CWK but I'll also level 2 mages to maybe farm mesos with later on (I won't if it's not enjoyable though which is very possible). They're at lvl 35 now, taking it slow while hunting bosses on my bandit.

Mandatory Rav run after my lvl up. Again got a slower time but my damage doesn't go up very much anymore so I went and got some exp on this dagger i'm working on. It had me so occupied that I even forgot to HS, sheesh FoxGhost

[​IMG]

Daggers looking kindof hot btw. Perfect att killic with a perfect level up, 4 more of these please FoxLove but I have a feeling I'll be disappointed in the end. Aiming for at least 150 att so I'll need to land at least 6/8 att on the next 4 level ups. I might settle for less since it's such a hassle but ehh I already have my doubts. Let's just hope I don't have to make this decision.

[​IMG]

Since I'll be leveling up much more slowly now I decided to keep one AP in the HP/MP pool so i can do my stale washes whenever. I did 5 fresh and 20 stale washes after I leveled up now and will soon hit the 10k mark. Good stuff^^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading, take care and see you next time! FoxBye

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Hi Soblet,

Haven't heard from you in a while, do you still play the game or did you quit?

Greetings

(Sincere)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    (Sincere)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    11:06 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Wait, Nov 29th?? I can't believe it's been a month since last update I guess time has been moving by quickly for me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    162/3/4!

wb nerds ^_^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ok so I may have been slacking a bit with this journal. I wasn't really in the mood to do another post and before you know it you level up a couple times and the barrier just keeps getting bigger over time. but w.e.

I've completely stopped grinding (though I might pick it up again now during this event) and have been leveling up through bossing. Pretty much exclusively with my guild which is always good fun. I left Flow when I wanted to get into bossing and when I joined Funk it was pretty dead but now we boss and progress through the game together, very cool.

Here's some pics of the runs I've done. Krex, Scar, (V)ergamot, Anego and HT as attacker were a first for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also fought Anego solo which got me my first card from her. It's a pretty tense fight once you get into her slapping range FoxF5

[​IMG]

Made the below image with an awesome app from geospizageospiza found here:
    Monster Book Transcription | MapleLegends Forums - Old School MapleStory

[​IMG]

As for gears I've blown up 2 perfect timeless killics (before leveling) after the level ups didn't work out as well as I hoped. Currently working on my third but I've little hope for it. I got a 5 att blackfist cloak from CWKPQ so that's a bit of an upgrade atleast and I'll start chaosing those when I find more.

Rav clears hover between the 7-8 minute mark and they'll probably stay there for a good while. I lost a bit of damage range after the old event gears expired and I'm not about to make any big jumps in damage anytime soon.

[​IMG]

Ah well, I'll grind the event a bit for now and try to keep this thing up to date again. Hope you all have fun with the belated Hallowxmas, I'm very happy halloween got some representation as it's my favourite event FoxShy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Sincere)

• Like Like x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Actually good HP progress being made atm, not bad

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. HotCow

HotCow Pink Teddy

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    HotCow
    Hunter
    Funk/NewLeaf
    The content we've been waiting for!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    4:06 AM
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    "havent washed much then" MapleF3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. oTrue

oTrue Red Snail

Jan 13, 2021
    Male
    Corsair
    Amazing.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. lovelyd

lovelyd Red Snail

Jan 24, 2021
    Female
    sukker
    Dark Knight, Cleric, Priest, Bishop
    Funk
    Hey I'm in this one :eek: <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    3:06 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Mike Wazowski moment... im kind of in one of these pictures

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    165!

[​IMG]

I've been borrowing some of Nightz777Nightz777 god tier epic gamer int gear for my level ups which gets me about 1 extra hp wash every two levels (or ~6 mp each level as I'l already be hitting 30k hp anyway) and I'm kindof wondering if I should push the washing a bit further and use my last 35 level ups to end up with 18750 mp instead of the projected 10k.

I probably won't but maybe. Would be kindof neat to get 30/30 with HB though it would have very few benefits I think. I use ginsengs/elixirs for healing so my mp is pretty much always topped up.

Finally picked up my first Zakum card. These things don't drop often enough but atleast it's much easier to find a run since the addition of pouches dropping. Next up will likely be scar/targa cards and some NT. And maybe HT, I guess I'm kindof ready for it now.

[​IMG]

I'm always looking to improve my gear and I had some timeless items with somewhat decent leveling (shoes/overalls/daggers) but most of my 60s failed and every 70/30 I used boomed the item on the first attempt. Very sad, so much mesos spent and nothing to show for it FoxGhost

I'll keep buying shoes/overalls/gloves/daggers and hopefully catch a timeless earring for a decent price sometime soon.

[​IMG]

No Ravana today as I made no progress anyway and for some reason it's been a bit laggy which just makes for slow runs bleh. I prefer running Papulatus now but there's no timer there..

Almost maxed out smoke yay (lvl 25 currently and lvl 29-30 has no difference). Kindof debating which skill to go for next. There's several options.
    • Taunt, not a fan and since I don't grind at all I'd probably never use it, not even at JC
    • Hero's will, might come in handy at HT or NT soo maybe
    • Venomous stab, would help me get through NTPQ but I'm not too worried about that, otherwise not very useful
    • Ninja ambush, I really like this skill xD
    Oh yea there's also MW30, I'm not sure about current prices but think I could afford a single hail mary book. Would obviously be amazing to have but eh..

Yes I forgot to take out 5 AP from mp and put into luk FoxAwk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cya FoxBye

• Like Like x 10
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  17. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    166!

[​IMG]

Steady leveling through taking it easy right now. I wonder when I'll get back to grinding mobs if ever. Right now I'm having way too much fun running various bosses (and also kindof occupied with grinding the daily event points zzz).

Speaking of event points I got a chaos scroll from the raffle, and not much later I got my very first white scroll from gach woo FoxHehe. I was really starting to think I'd get my first WS through grinding coins which would've been kinda sad tbh.

[​IMG]

Now pulling these is great and all and I can't complain BUT

They're untradeable and I'm a bit of a hoarder so use inv space is getting more and more cramped FoxXD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sure it doesn't look too bad but when I stock up on pots/ciders/ACP it fills up pretty fast ok... My other tabs are worse off I guess FoxAwk

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Soo yea mostly bossing. CWK, Zak, JC, Pap/Rav and the occasional area boss. Love hunting Anego solo FoxF2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've totally accepted I'll probably never get this chair ok. Was kindof hyped when an old chair was rereleased with this event but it was promptly removed with little hope for future rereleases FoxGhost

[​IMG]

Oh and I did my first JC duos. Was really close but we made it FoxF1 (we used some stoppers this run, the next runs we barely cleared with ciders). Thank you Toastea, very cool.

[​IMG]

Next level smoke will be maxed., I'll probably go for hero's will/ninja ambush next. Also debating on taking out points from savage blow and either disorder or steal to max out chakra. I wonder which skills out of those would serve me best in the long run.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks all, take care FoxF2

• Like Like x 11
  18. lovelyd

lovelyd Red Snail

Jan 24, 2021
    Female
    sukker
    Dark Knight, Cleric, Priest, Bishop
    Funk