1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low WS+10% a Sealed Weapon can destroy my item?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Jean Justen, May 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jean Justen

Jean Justen Mushmom

Jul 2, 2017
    11:01 AM
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: Trying to White Scroll with a 10% att Scroll my Sealed Weapon, gives me the message: "Due to the potency of the scroll, the sealed item might be destroyed. Are you sure you still want to use the scroll?".
    [​IMG]
    Video: https://youtu.be/xnGO7Wbrmg0

What is supposed to happen?
    :The 10% Scroll + White Scroll should be applied without giving me this message, as im not using a Dark Scroll.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Anytime i try to 10%+White Scroll my Sealed Weapon.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Open the ''Legendary Spirit" Skill, put in my sealed weapon on the slot, check the "Use white Scroll" box and then try to use a 10% Scroll.

Extra information: I asked some people to see if this was normal, because my weapon is sealed (The sealing description says it cannot be sold, traded or droped), but no one had encounter this same message. This shouldn't happen, as im not using a Dark Scroll, it shouldn't have the probabillity of destroying my item. Is this related to de weapon being sealed? I saw someone WS a sealed weapon before, and he says he never got this message, so maybe its a bug?

Thanks in advance.

2. OP
    OP
    Jean Justen

Jean Justen Mushmom

Jul 2, 2017
    Beginner
    If anyone encounter the same situation, here is the conclusion:
    Spoke to Kimmy at discord and she said its probably a Visual Bug. I recorded and tested and it is just a bug. My weapon is still sealed and was not destroyed despite failing some 10%s with WS.

The topic can be closed, Thanks!

3. joota

joota Mr. Anchor Retired Staff

Jul 13, 2019
    7:01 AM
    Buccaneer
    Freelancer
    Does this not affect success rate?

4. OP
    OP
    Jean Justen

Jean Justen Mushmom

Jul 2, 2017
    Beginner
  5. Pierre Hage

Pierre Hage Red Snail

Nov 23, 2020
    Male
    10:01 AM
    Bandit
    sandbox
    Is it still the case? I get this message from trying to use a 60% on a sealed item.