1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow crafted daggers to be exchanged

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kalash, Dec 31, 2021.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    10:14 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    So there’s a bunch of people (including me) that have farmed a bunch of cornian daggers and crafted them. Now they’re worthless. Can we exchange them for plates or increase their npc value (im not sure if you can even npc them at the moment)?

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Anyone else that would still love this?
    I checked and you can, in fact, npc the crafted daggers for a whopping 1 meso!

3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    2:14 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Although I agree that it sucks for those who stockpiled daggers, I do think from a dev standpoint it just seems clunky to implement a permanent exchange that will inevitably become obsolete.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Could just increase the npc value a bit instead

5. xiaoyaoz

xiaoyaoz Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
    9:14 AM
    While I'm more on the side of actually retaining the original preq while having the new preq as an easier alternative, the easiest solution here is honestly just increase the npc value to like 200k or something like the average mithril plate price in the past year.
    The objective is simply to compensate players that have worked hard to farm those daggers, making another useful alternative is just too much work.
    But of course, staff can simply just ignore previous efforts and punish those that hoard, how many players are actually affected and care from this dagger hoard? :kekw: