1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Corsair Ship Not Breaking Occasionally

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by asdsaou, Feb 10, 2022.

1. asdsaou

asdsaou Mushmom

Oct 10, 2021
    Male
    3:55 AM
    asdsaou2
    Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Corsair ship never breaks.

I've gone through 2 zak runs for 1h (max hp 10k with HB, lvl142, lvl10 ship skill), and had the ship up the whole time, only exiting the ship to homing beacon. The ship would take damage till the icon was grey'd out and blinking. It'd then stay that way. Sometimes, when I exit the boat to homing beacon Zak, it would reset the icon to either (1) an unchanging ship icon, or (2) an icon which would grey out and eventually blink again.

What is supposed to happen?
    : Corsair ship breaks after taking a certain amount of damage
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I've been noticing it ~once per week since start of January. In certain log-in instances, it would happen.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I have no clue how it happens. Maybe it has something to do with Holy Shield and 1/1? Not 100% sure though.
    Extra information (optional):

2. rambo

rambo Pink Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    6:55 PM
    21blvck
    its the boat bug lad

3. OP
    OP
    asdsaou

asdsaou Mushmom

Oct 10, 2021
    Male
    3:55 AM
    asdsaou2
    Corsair
    Here's a new one. The boat icon is gone completely.

Attached Files:

4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:55 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Enjoy it while it lasts buddy