1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bannable or not?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by wingedassie, Feb 9, 2022.

1. wingedassie

wingedassie Snail

Feb 6, 2022
    3:33 AM
    wingedassie
    Beginner
    Hi, i was wondering, i'm grinding at undead mobs as a cleric, and i press the heal button and sometimes i tp around a bit, while watching netflix on my other screen. I've red the terms and conditions about paperweight(putting something on your keyboard to constantly spam something) and red that it was bannable. And gms can test you if you are botting or paperweighting. Now when i watch netflix i dont really pay much attention to maple during the grind. Now i am afraid someone might think i am botting or paperweighting. So i was wondering should i be afraid or am I good. I also wonder how a gm could test you, so i could pay attention to that maybe a little bit better.
    Sorry for my bad english,
    Thank you in advance,
    And kind regards,
    Rachel.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Watching Netflix while you grind is by itself not a bannable offense.

However, if we check on you and we have a good suspicion that you are botting and fail to respond to our checks you might get banned.

To prevent these situations we strongly suggest you to pay attention to your screen

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. invertedcat

invertedcat Blue Snail

Jan 7, 2022
    Male
    6:33 PM
    What checks do we need to respond to...or is that confidential? I am often watching netflix or hulu as well, haha.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Just don't bot and you'll be fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Manny78

Manny78 Blue Snail

Jan 31, 2022
    Male
    MannyCleric
    Priest
    My personal suggestion is DON'T DO IT
    Suppose you close your eyes because you are sleepy sleepymush (not even watching netflix) while you are at voodoo and they SlimePolice suspect you are botting and teleport you outside the mansion. Since you eyes are closed (in your case watching netflix) you don't notice until you get kicked in login screen (when music changes). Well at that moment you just got banned MapleF18 and it's too late.

Foxpat Happy mapling!

6. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    9:33 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    As long as a human finger is on the button its ok in my books MapleF3

7. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    I'll buy your finger and tape it down to my keyboard

8. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    9:33 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    @GM I would love to report this man for RWT & botting. Double the abuse, double the ap resets. :cool:

• Friendly Friendly x 3