1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignored regarding donation problem that happened 49 days ago.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myrosb, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    7:55 PM
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    Hello Kimmy and staff,

I really hate trying to reach staff through this form of contact, but I have no idea how else to get the staffs attention. I had an issue when trying to process a name change on the 29th of December. It left my account with -149,500 donor cash or something like that and because of the negative number I couldn't enter the cash shop. You didn't know what to do about the problem at the time and set my donor cash to 0 to allow me to go into the cash shop.

Since that one thing you did for me a couple days after having the problem, there has been 0 interaction between staff and me regarding the problem. I have given the staff 46 days to get in touch with me because I understand that there are things you all have to deal with.

My issue isn't that I am owed donor cash, its that you and staff wont even tell me anything. I don't need to donate, and I only have donated so far because I enjoy this server and want to help it move forward. But to be ignored for this long feels wrong to me. This has deterred me from wanting to donate again in the future. All i've been asking for is a response from the team, even if you say you are busy with other pressing issues, that is fine by me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    2:55 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Did you make (and, if necessary, repeatedly) bump) a charissue thread?

3. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:55 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    As far as I know there are also only a couple folks who can actually help you as well, as editing Cash Shop stuff is left to the highest levels of staff. It can understandably take quite a bit of time for the right person to get to it.

4. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    5:55 PM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I am actually suffering a very similar issue right now. I have bumped my character issues thread regarding donor points like 6 times now over several weeks and I haven’t gotten any response at all yet.

Edit: Just looked at my post again and it was actually way worse than I thought. It’s been like over 70 days and I have bumped it 6 times.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I don't think you've ever ended up mentioning how many donor points you were missing in the first place, making us not able to do much. I know I should probably ask that, but we are also busy with a whole lot of other things, making us forget about this very obscure issue (you are the only person ever to have this issue) much easier.

If you could mention how much you were missing, or quote if you already did that, then we can get over this once and for all.

I am more confused as to why your case isn't handled yet since unlike the OP this can pretty much be handled by all the GM's. I'll bring it up and hopefully, we can get it handled real soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Issues from both users resolved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    I responded immediately to your comment in the character issue thread with the following, I will bolden the parts to focus on:

Then 17 days later I also responded to remind you guys. 10 days after that I responded to remind you all again. 7 days after that I responded again. Don't act like it was me who wasn't giving you guys information or trying to resolve this issue. I stated multiple times that I still needed this resolved and you guys had plenty of time to at the very least write to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    I made 3 threads about the issue and bumped repeatedly. I didn't do it every day because I don't want to come across as annoying.

9. OP
    OP
    Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    Thank you very much for resolving this issue. I do appreciate you guys taking the time to fix the issue, and I apologize if I come across as rude or upset in this thread. It's just that I felt like I did everything right to try and resolve this issue, and to not even get a response from the team is disheartening.

• Like Like x 1