1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

oatmetal's fuccaneer journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Krstn, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    7:14 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    It's some toxic guild doing as they please.. or so I heard

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Krstn

Krstn Slime

Feb 9, 2022
    Female
    1:14 AM
    oatmetal
    Buccaneer
    Shawties
    Day #7,8 & 9: 2/15/2022, 2/16/2022/ 2/17/2022

Not really in the mood to write these last few days, going through some personal stuff, including the aftermath of a breakup, but I wanted to include a post with some of the weird and fun stuff that happened in game before I started this journal.

2022-02-04 (1).png

Sorry for the not as good screenshot for the wedding, it was the only one my computer let me upload. Thanks again for everyone who came, it was honestly such a fun time!
    (Guess who I married just from this picture MapleF3 I bet u can't)

2022-02-05 (3).png

That one time I briefly entered the 1%

2022-02-08.png

Another not as good SS, but what can I say, my computer doesn't want me to upload the good ones apparently.

I'm currently level 76 right now with about 4,567 hp and 2603 mp, which should translate to an additional 2.8k hp that I currently have saved up in my Nx that I will need to wash out. So far, Mp washing has been working out really well for me and I'm able to Mp wash anywhere between 2-4 times per level depending on my speed of leveling and amount of Nx (currently don't even have 1k Nx MapleF4).

But the good news is that I'm still on track and that the higher level I reach, I should be able to save enough to Mp wash even more due to how much longer it takes to level. Anyway sorry for the bum post and hope ya enjoyed reading

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Krstn

Krstn Slime

Feb 9, 2022
    Female
    oatmetal
    Buccaneer
    Shawties
    Days #10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 (2/17/22-2/23/22)
    Hours Played: Very inconsistently anywhere from 8 hours one day (addiction MapleF4) to only one hour on another day, which is why it was hard to keep track of the exact time
    Hours Spent AFK: A ridiculous amount

2022-02-21 (7).png
    (Peep these wonderful shawties - genuinely some of the kindest people I have ever met)

I've leveled so many times during that it's absolutely ridiculous. I've spent so much time PQing, grinding at CDs and being kidnapped and forced to be leeched. It's absolutely insane that I've gotten to this level and even crazier how quickly its happened. I keep on trying to slow down, but things end up being swept away and my levels start to skyrocket. All I know is that I am in leveling hell...

Guessing Game: What happens when you have a lack of NX, an overall int of 240, and a plan to MP wash all your AP?

2022-02-23 (2).png

It's almost comical how bad it's gotten at this point and it's got me to consider taking the time to card hunt, or creating a second character to play in the meantime MapleF4. All I know is that if possible I feel like I want to try to avoid card hunting as much as possible, but it's arriving at the point where I'm going to need to in order to grind for Nx cards, gach tickets and an additional way to get HP while it's stuck in my MP and nothing is able to be done with it. Even though I'm very resistant to doing so, I think it's arriving at the point that it's a necessity that I will need to soon. If you see me around the maple world card hunting, be sure to offer your condolences because I am in absolute pain from it.

Despite all the time I spent leveling, I've also spent even more time being a FM-hoe and even some time hanging around Henesys. I've been spending a lot of time with the AFK gang that like's to hang around Kimmy in the FM. One of those people I met during this time was Snorf! He insulted my journal and told me I smelled really badly so I feel comfortable saying he is the worst person I have ever met in my life We didn't get a chance to talk much but it was really nice and we told each other that we liked their journal. It's actually really cool seeing the people who write other journals hanging around in the maple world and makes u realize it's a small world
    server. OnionSpark

2022-02-23 (1).png

(Peep Olive being seduced by Kimmy and being stuck in that same place for days.)

ALSO LOOK AT THIS THING I SCROLLED:

2022-02-23 (4).png

Final Progress: Thing are looking really bad really good pretty okay washing wise, if I stop MP washing at this moment, by the time I reach level 150 I should be at 16,000 HP, however I'm not sure if I want to stop there just yet. Unless I did the math horribly wrong and am an idiot, I believe that it shouldn't be that hard to reach 18.75-20k to be able to have max HP with hb. The only reason I would want more than 18.75k would be because I really like solid round numbers like 20k, and my brain would really appreciate it.

2022-02-23 (3).png

ALSO ENJOY MY NEW FRESHLY CROPPED PHOTOS, WHICH I JUST LEARNED OUT TO DO!!! THIS JOURNAL HAS ENDED UP TEACHING ME SOME REAL LIFE THINGS TOO AND ISNT JUST A SILLY WASTE OF TIME!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    7:14 AM
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    omg it's a crossover episode! FoxShy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Krstn

Krstn Slime

Feb 9, 2022
    Female
    oatmetal
    Buccaneer
    Shawties
    Days # 16,17,18 (2/26/2022, 2/28/2022, 3/1/2022)

Happy March! I'm glad to finally be past February which has consistently always managed to be the worst month of the year, so the good news is that from now on the months can only get better. FoxF2

Maple wise I haven't got into many shenanigans lately, but I'll make sure to make some stuff up to entertain you share what has been going on lately!

Grinding has been going well and I like how easy it is to grind at make money at CDs, with the only caveat being that I hate it and wish I could grind anywhere else. I can't wait until I reach 120, as then I can supplement it with some casual bossing as a way to gain more exp and mesos because I'm all about that money. With my levels slowing down, I managed to cut down my behemoth of an AP stockpile all the way from in the 90s, to all the way in the 70s... Most of which didn't even go into MP because when I reached level 100, I realized I had 30 less strength then I needed to be able to equip the King Cent I had gotten as a gift. In my attempts of scrolling a 77wa base King Cent, it went completely awful. So embarrassing that I would burn it if I could (and if it was a feature in this game).

2022-03-01 (4).png

~After a crummy start to the year, I really feel I've finally gotten to the point where things are starting to go better for me and I'm starting to recover from a lot of the bad stuff that started it off. I'm getting to the point where I'm happy most of the time again and I have things to look forward to again. I'm glad that I've had this game to help me get through the bad parts and thanks to most people I've meet for making my experience here a good one :heart::heart::heart:
    ~I also got bangs am I am very happy about how they look MapleF13

Reflection on my Goals:
    • Things are looking pretty good, I've been having a lot of fun and enjoying the journey and all the people I've met along the way. I've also been trying to help bring back being a henehoe, so come join if you see people hanging out there!
    • I was very overambitious with my goal of trying to get a tier 10 monster book ring. So far I've only collected around 20 sets, and my progress on it is not looking very good. I tend to find card hunting a very boring part of the game and I'm not sure if I'll actually achieve this goal. I will try to reach tier one though, but that's not something I expect to do for a little bit.
    • Health-wise, thing are looking better then I wanted them to be at the start. My original goal was to have enough HP to be able to have 15,000 by level 150, but at this point, I'm going to try to reach 18.75k by the same level! Although I would like to eventually reach 20k (maybe even 30k if I decide to get super sweaty and did the math correctly MapleF6), as I can't see any downsides to not having more health since it can only help me. Especially considering how bad I am at video games, and how frequently I die here MapleF4.

2022-03-01 (5).png

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. unfundedsin

unfundedsin Red Snail

Feb 1, 2022
    Male
    mater
    I/L Wizard