1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

WIPE? NEW SERVER? UPDATE FIX?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flow, Feb 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    2:12 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    From experience I can say warriors will most likely get hit so the yolo factor is pretty low while a lv180+ thief easily has a 80% yolo factor. Warriors can get 2 hit if they touch the tail and legs or an empowered magic attack (attack buff from wings) so getting sed into the tail is often bad news unless the Bishop rushes and spam heal all the time, thieves on the other hand if they are high lv enough with shifter and avoid have over 80% avoid rate, on top of that they got Dark Sight so they never take touch damage, with 30k HP magic damage is no threat unless 1/1 which if you are a warrior you will most likely eat and if you are a Shadower you just keep half of your current HP (Getting 1/1 in while half HP will lower your HP to a quarter of your max, so half of the half). Just to compete a bit if you get sed into the tail as any other class just pick a god and pray because you are most likely dead, I know bowmen and Buccaneers can get over 40% avoid rate in HT but I wouldn't count on it.
    Once the tail and legs are down I can say that any thief even NL will do better as a seduce target than any other class, not saying NL should be a sed target since they can paperweight TT the team to victory much better if they don't get sed.

Bonus content: PB is no better and you will have far more chances to survive a sed if you are a thief, now there is only one statue left when you get sed so that is ok for most jobs if you are super hard washed but in PB, this guy loves to spam 1/1, I haven't played warrior in PB but as Bucc every time I get sed and I have no Hero's Will I either die or end up with 1HP jumping on the corner.

Sorry for the long reply, here is a potato:
    descarga.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    10:12 AM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Dodging= good surviveability, ways better than tanking 20% of dmg, and i can be wrong here, but i think nightlords have more chance to survive being sed'ed to tails than a warrior... pot costs is just a bonus, and idk about legends, but are you sure people trigger sed before killing the tail?

3. asaniqq

asaniqq Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    6:12 AM
    Beasee
    Shadower
    SHADOWER is one of the strongest classes if your ign and playstyle is Beasee. As a shadower, I recorded one of the highest DPMs ever in Horntail on this server and it only took about 3 years of serious gameplay to acquire the levels and gear for that (check my screenshots in post history). Point is it's probably a wiser usage of your time to ask staff to buff paladin and shadower, rather than ask them for the nth time to remove HP washing and vote2win mechanics.

: pepesmug :

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Pepe_feels_good.jpg

5. farys77

farys77 Orange Mushroom

May 29, 2019
    Female
    9:12 AM
    farys77
    Cleric
    cornbread
    Why can't event rings give more hp? Instead of 150 why not 5000?

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    Because this would make it ridiculously easy to reach hp thresholds that would make every bossfight braindead easy. + Dark Knights would become irrelevant in the blink of an eye.

7. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    this would be a band aid solution. wipe is the way to go, cant you see the obvious? xd

8. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    5k hp is 25khp for a mage x-x or 10k for shad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. farys77

farys77 Orange Mushroom

May 29, 2019
    Female
    farys77
    Cleric
    cornbread
    Isn't the point to eliminate washing? Not making hp washing hard or reaching hp threshold hard (it already is)

10. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    That would be far too simple. Sure, washing isn't ideal, but fixing washing by giving everyone immensely high HP also is nowhere near healthy for the future of the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    as if you know uncountable people wanting to wash to immensely high HP amounts
    just stop cryin about that shit u all look like babies

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Haha yeah the past years of ML's existence definitely haven't shown that people will wash to extreme thresholds /s

13. aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa Mano

Feb 22, 2021
    you realize that filling out CAPTCHAs for years on end is not the only possible way to limit access to these strong classes, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Nope that thought never crossed my mind.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa Mano

Feb 22, 2021
    idk why you particapant in these posts if all youre going to do is make sarcastic comments

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Gallimar

Gallimar King Slime

May 15, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    Dont bother aaaaaaa. Read he's other posts. He is one of the older players who i mentioned in my previous comment, he probably has this idea that he is superiour cuz he played here longer... And that also makes him superiour irl (hence the snarky comments). You see most people on this forum will dislike posts like this, since most of them are infact old players unable to leave the community that theyve got in legends, and that can only mean one thing: Theyve got second to no friends irl, all they do here is simp for overweight american girls and brag to their "homies" about their gear.
    So yeah i wouldnt count on a reset anytime soon..

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Are you okay there buddy?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    What a fine day for ad hominem attacks and completely missing the point of people's arguments, insisting on wholly polemic views(Wash BAD, return to monke) and lacking in any of the understanding of nuance to determine whether or not something is said as a criticism or praise of a system at large.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Signature

Signature Stone Golem

Apr 29, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Flamous
    Bishop
    but when the world needed him most, he vanished

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    The funny thing is my gear isn't even good. :^)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.