1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff Forest of Coke Golem

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HarleyEllis, Mar 12, 2022.

1. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    2:53 AM
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    The Ice Golem spawn cap in FoCG is bizarrely small despite the map being fairly large for its target level range. As the only location listed in the library to farm overall luk 10% that isn't gated behind an area boss timer I believe an at least doubling of its spawn cap would see minimal drawbacks and perhaps even draw players to grind/farm at this relatively remote map.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    11:53 PM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Coke town in general needs a huge buff. I tried grinding there to do the quests one time but I just couldn’t do it with how terrible the spawns are. The very first map you get 20 mob spawns, the same as henesys pig farm, for a map 3 times the size that’s also much more difficult to navigate. And sadly that trend continues for basically every other map in the region.

Also, no coke shield :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    Its a lovely region that needs some love as a whole, I agree. Also, King Coke Slime when? MapleF3

4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    That whole area needs a spawn fix. Last year wanted to make a coke town locked character with some people but we all quickly backed out of it once we saw how horrible the spawn was. I think the first step to giving that area some TLC would be to solve the spawn problems if the town was ever going to be used for other things.

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    It's been so long since I did all the Coke Town quests that I kind of forgot how sparsely populated it was but walking through it all, even the hidden streets that've been relatively meta for me on other servers are seriously barren. Maybe I should've posted in Bug Reports lol

Edit: Checked some clean files and compared them to ML Library.
    The whole town's spawns are bugged.....

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. Nickolas

Nickolas Slime

Mar 1, 2022
    Male
    IL
    1:53 AM
    DMOC
    Cleric
    FUNK
    I went there to fuck around after buying some coke pills, and I was like "This HAS to be bugged"

There's like 10 mobs spawning on a map that takes 10+ teleports to get across? What the fuck?

It's amazing to have such content as coke town in the game, it's something most people never got to experience. Why even have it if it's just going to be used as a way to sell the coke pills? The mobs were so funny to kill but having 4 mobs on each map, even finishing the quests for fun take forever.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Yeah Coke Town is largely ignored area but it has alot of interesting potential for early players if the spawn was better.

• Like Like x 2