1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we get a "Ask for new chairs here" official thread?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thuglifer, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    11:35 PM
    Beginner
    Saw that we have an "ask for new cash items here", and was wondering if we can have an official "Ask for new chairs here" thread. Would be cool to have a list of new chairs entry that we may have missed out on or chairs created by players whom want to showcase their design skills.

Here are some chairs i saw and would love to potentially request for on the official thread. I don't know if it's compatible for our client restrictions and would love admin's input on theses and future chairs.
    ???
    chair1.jpg

Door of truth chair
    door of truth chair.png

celestial whale chair
    celestial whale chair.png

Planet chairs (might need to double check character placement on bottom instead of top as this chair was abused hard in vanilla where players sit on it to act as a safe spot while being leeched/afk)
    c6.jpg

???
    ice chair.png

chair2.png chair3.png
    chair4.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:35 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Pls no huge obnoxious chairs

• Agree Agree x 9
  3. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    11:35 AM
    As long as some of these chairs aren't massive and obnoxious (IE: the sun chair), then I wouldn't mind some of these.

4. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    11:35 PM
    Beginner
    note that im not asking for these specific chairs but an official thread to post chairs requests. ;)