1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What to spend mesos on if I don't care about damage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cowsgomeow, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:12 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Might wanna start with begging for like 100k

2. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    12:12 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
  3. SinclairJ

SinclairJ Master Chronos

Dec 8, 2020
    9:12 AM
    Chief Bandit
    Come up with a dumb oddjob and spend ridiculous amounts of funds on improving whatever pointless thing it excells at

Giveaways are fun, if theyre allowed? not sure how that goes here think i recall shivering needing permission or something.. always found money to be a fun way to make people do whatever you want

Collect a semi pointless item for a disturbing flex collection

Ascend to literal godhood and item-sink every single mage-related item to the void, turning the playerbase of legends into a fit of rage ultimately leading to a new and better world where mages are less rampant

4. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    3:12 PM
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    +1. I was going to suggest this too.

Since you're scrolling things like Coconut Knives anyway, why not make an oddjob based on a coconut tree climber or something?
    It could even be a Bandit to help you burn mesos with Meso Explosion and Meso Guard.
    Or perhaps an Assassin that uses Shadow Meso exclusively.

The ideas for oddjobs are endless.