1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Voting issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by brendyy, Mar 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. brendyy

brendyy Mano

Feb 21, 2019
    4:13 AM
    brendyy
    Warrior
    Hi all,

I've been trying to vote on mobile data but for some reason I haven't been getting vote cash for red Kimmy. I'm getting vote cash for blue Kimmy though.

Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:13 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    When you vote, do you get the green 'Thank you for voting!' message?
    Regardless, you could always try voting on mobile data on your phone to see if that works :)

3. OP
    OP
    brendyy

brendyy Mano

Feb 21, 2019
    4:13 AM
    brendyy
    Warrior
    Yeah I was on mobile data I get the "thanks for voting" message. I also go to the voting page on maplelegends and it says im not allowed to vote again.

I just find it odd that I get the vote cash for blue kimmy but not red one.

4. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    8:13 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Toggle airplane mode on wait about 15 to 20 seconds toggle it off and try to vote again.