1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I DC every 2-5min

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Ponchos, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ponchos

Ponchos Red Snail

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    11:07 PM
    Ponchos
    I/L Wizard
    So yeah no matter where or with which account I'm playing I DC all the time to the point MS isn't playable. I don't have a pet nor have I played with someone who did in the three days that this has been going. It honestly started randomly as it worked fine for the past month. By DC I mean the game freezes for a few sec then sends me back to tittle screen saying "You have been disconnected". Since my roommate plays too and has no problem I take it that the problem comes from my end and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what there is to fix?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:07 AM
    Moderator Post
    Did you happened to make a new char recently? Can you try see if same happens on channel 2 or 3?

3. OP
    OP
    Ponchos

Ponchos Red Snail

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ponchos
    I/L Wizard
    Same prob on all channels but the problem did start when I started this new character. Reinstalling the game completely didn't help either.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:07 AM
    Moderator Post
    @Bulba@Bulba had this issue 2 times before too after char creation and I think for him it either fixed eventually or after a restart. I am not sure.

5. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    11:07 AM
    Mine is different I believe. My problem only happens on one channel, and once I go to the bugged channel I immediately lag and am unable to do anything. His problem sounds like he can do things for 2-5 minutes before it DCs him for no reason.

6. OP
    OP
    Ponchos

Ponchos Red Snail

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ponchos
    I/L Wizard
    Yeah, everything works fine as it should then it freezes and back to tittle screen. I'm sorry I don't mean to be pesky or impatient about it. I've been trying to fix this for three days to no avail. xD

7. Ghost

Ghost Dark Stone Golem

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    If you're using WiFi, try sitting really close to your router and playing to see if it still happens. It could just be that your router keeps dropping connection.

8. OP
    OP
    Ponchos

Ponchos Red Snail

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ponchos
    I/L Wizard
    Direct connection via cable.

9. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Might be a bit late, but if this continues to happen in the future, please let me know.

10. GiraffeMeat

GiraffeMeat Blue Snail

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I'm also having this issue. I downloaded the client thursday and have spent more time logging in then playing this weekend. I feel like nobody else is having this issue and I've tried all the typical firewall/compatibility stuff.

11. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    What is your IGN?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.