1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> 0 eph leech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kinks, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Kinks

Kinks Horny Mushroom

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    1:49 PM
    Kinks
    Buccaneer
    Pacifists
    hi everyone!! it's valentines szn so time to ruin some lives!!!! maplelegends hide ur sons
    today i present: :heart: KINKS SIMP SERVICE :heart:

There are 2 main sources of inspiration that have led me to kickstart this venture:
    1. I only have 4.1mil and I ran my previous sugar daddy dry
    2. bumpz paid for my petris leech with him bc it was the only way to make sure I didnt leave his char

I have decided to fully capitalise on this idea, so here is my revolutionary business proposal, an offer that u simply cannot refuse, in fact the greatest opportunity of ur lifetime: I will sit with ur char in the FM for the low price of only 500k/h (I honestly don't think im that cheap, so consider this as charity)

For my poorer simps seeking more economic options, I have an alternative pricing plan of 100k/h to sit with my mules

For my lowkey psycho bitches that have their mans simping for somebody else, do not worry::: i will help u homewreck them. For 1mil/h, I will sit next to ur mans and cockblock everybody else trying to sit next to them while u r offline
    In the event that someone else is already sitting next to them, I will sit between them (surcharge of 500k)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional services:
    1. Out of FM options
    A different map can be arranged, additional charges if it's in a god forsaken place like Magatia

2. Girlfriend package (5mil/h)
    This includes a smega like: "ilysm my handsome king (ur ign)". I will pretend to enjoy my conversations with u, and u have the option of being addressed as either "pogchamp" or "daddy". Customisable pet names can be arranged. I'll wear a ring if you send it

3. Mule services
    For my sweatlords, I'll be uwur pocket si/tl... but do not rely on me... i am here to provide my mere presence alone.. deaths (it will happen..) are outside of my liability
    500k/sign, 500k/rav, 500k/papu, 500k/apq, 1mil/sign+cwk room, 1mil/gpq, 1mil/zak, 1mil/krex, 2mil/all NTs. if u take too long i WILL crystal out

Ground rules:
    1. Do not expect me to engage in conversation with u (apart from gf package). i do not have the emotional capacity to feign interest.
    2. I have full control over which offers to accept.. u cant even pay me 5mil/h to sit with some of yall o.o brandy

How it works:
    1. Send me the activity + location + date & time (in GMT +8) + ign

I am not good at much but i am very good at sitting in silence and doing absolutely nothing for prolonged periods of time. i do that while bossing too but im not sure why people start yelling at me.
    the dedication i have to my craft is unrivalled. i have been sitting for 46 hours with the sole motive of simping
    [​IMG]
    the hours are longer than this, but i haven't installed rev2 so i've been dc-ing... one day when i install rev2 i vow to take my revenge by sitting on henesys & amoria bench in every cc.

:star::star::star: REVIEWS :star::star::star:

• Great Work Great Work x 20
    • Creative Creative x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    10:49 PM
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    Can confirm, she provides good service OnionF6

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 11.19.49 AM.png

I would like to purchase option 2

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. carebu

carebu Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2020
    Male
    1:49 AM
    carebu
    Dark Knight
    Elluelians
    Can confirm she provides a service. Also B>

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. fengstar

fengstar Orange Mushroom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    the bay
    Diggy
    Night Lord
    Twice
    jump on this opportunity before it's gone boys and girls......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Kinks

Kinks Horny Mushroom

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    Kinks
    Buccaneer
    Pacifists
    [​IMG]
    my first, albeit shady, customer!!! another day, another satisfied client!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. clouddd

clouddd Blue Snail

Mar 19, 2022
    Female
    Clouddd
    Bishop, Bowmaster
    Elluelians
    Upgrading my gears? Scrolling? Buying pots? No. I’ve spent everything that I had, on this service. 10 months of progress, hours of grinding and bossing, and here is my honest review.

This service is highly NOT recommended. Ever since I made my purchase of the very service, I have grown overly attached to Kinks, and due to the nature of her service I could not get the attention I needed, making me extremely frustrated, therefore, I am going to grind harder, such that I can continue to afford this service that god has bestowed to us, and, none of you should purchase this service because Kinks will be mine and mine alone. Also can I get a meso loan pls pm ign Clouddd
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    You should provide some examples of your character's looks, maybe a few different sets as an additional service so we can choose how you look.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    she is very good at afk-ing (not to be confused with af-king which would cost extra) with her clients. She even maintains a healthy distance which i found out after I slowly inched closer to her 2 hours into afk-ing with her. I usually buy the service when i'm doing my homework because it helps me stay motivated knowing that there is a girl waiting for me. I also do my work a lot quicker because I
    need time to farm to be able to afford her services, but that's no problem because i have some savings from afk-farm-ing at GS2 alone (i do not recommend). my birthday is coming up so i'm planning to sell my gears to celebrate the weekend with her and all of her mules at a private and a luxurious map. Also i send her some messages on discord to which she doesn't respond to but also she haven't blocked me yet so yeah i'm pretty happy. Also please make a package for afk-ing with me in my mini game room, I want everyone to think we're playing omok together please i'll clean out my storage to pay for it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    8:49 AM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOD FORSAKEN

MAGATIA IS WHERE SAND COMES FROM

ur fake

I'll whisp u ingame to schedule thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  10. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    w... will there be different outfit choices?

Will the service be in skimpy Donor Outfits/Bikini? Or will it only be wearing Vote Cash outfits that any AFK smexy Blood Washed SI/TL mules can wear?
    • can't be buying low class services for pro-service prices
    • The SI/TL mule best be able to tank! How am I supposed to see smexy pixels if you're in a barrel !?

Also... the chairs that you'll be sitting in... will it be LAST SEASON? or THIS SEASON UWU chairs?
    • Donor Chairs don't count!
    • Non-Event Hair/Faces don't count either!
    If you UWU in the streets, you better be UWU in the sheets.

• ALSO it best be on BOTH-Sides of my character LIKE THIS:

upload_2022-3-31_13-29-12.png

For 5m/per hour... SMH

High
    Rollers have High Standards LOL
    • Hourly package better have some Buyer Protections in case of Seller DC, otherwise it'd be scams LOL

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Nickolas

Nickolas Slime

Mar 1, 2022
    Male
    IL
    12:49 AM
    DMOC
    Cleric
    FUNK
    You had me at "pogchamp"

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Eminence

Eminence Mushmom

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    Eminence/Afterglow
    Bishop
    Pacifists
    100% recommend her services. Kinks's simping skills is a notch above that of all other maple hoes. She can sit in FM for hours without standing while whispering you the latest gossips from all over maplelegends. If you still aren't convinced, she'll even throw in extra minutes to hangout longer! Definitely S+ service right here. Leech lasts an hour but your memories with Kinks will last a lifetime. Don't hesitate and get the girlfriend package now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Soniii

Soniii Mixed Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Female
    Chicago, IL
    ImSinXD
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Cringe

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    7:49 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    I hate how this is genuinely gonna make you a lot of meso

15. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    this grill really got prankd by a frog grill and said 'just watch me bitch'

• Like Like x 3
  16. jellyfruit

jellyfruit Red Snail

Sep 6, 2021
    solchu
    Warrior
    Fraternity
    Just received the best 0 eph leech from Kinks! Greatly recommended for wholesomeness and first timers.

Host (っ◔◡◔)っ

Wholesomeness ๑(◕‿◕)๑

Great outfits o(≧▽≦)o

EPH

░█████╗░
    ██╔══██╗
    ██║░░██║
    ██║░░██║
    ╚█████╔╝
    ░╚════╝░

Use my promocode: SOL69 for a chance to win 10% off T&C applies!!!

TRUELY THE BEST LEECH IVE RECEIVED.

• Like Like x 1