1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do...what to do?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by creative, Apr 7, 2022.

1. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    1:25 PM
    I'll do my best to make this short and sweet since no one wants to read a long thread.

I started playing back in November of 2019 and left but came back in December of 2021. When I came back, I deleted my old characters to make new ones and remembered I had 300k~ NX saved up from voting. As of today, I have a Lv70 i/L, Lv30 Islander (might quit this), Lv56 Cleric (HS mule on a second account), a "future main" account for a future marksman, and 500k NX on my main account.

For some reason, I can't level my cleric since GS2 since my damage varies between 300-500 even though I'm full int. I managed to get my i/L to 70 by working on GS2 which was quick and now I'm just card hunting/doing quests until I get my HS mule/Bishop to a higher level.

After I typed this all out, I'm still not sure what I want to do. But, here's my questions. I may have more in the future, we'll see.

1. What's the quickest way to get my HS mule/Bishop (I'll probably turn it into a Bishop honestly) since I'm Lv56? Platoon Chronos grind or just leech it from others since that's quicker?
    2. I've been doing research for a bit about HP washing since a marksman would need to do that in order to do some bossing. Does someone have a video or something on this topic that makes it stupid person friendly?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    2:25 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    1. i just recomend leech if you already have money/some gear, what u using on mages?
    U can do some area boss quest and golem questline to earn some exp.
    You can use basket to self hs your char with a training partner / to self leech u priest

2. about mm you can ask to ToonToon and GurkGurk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kmac

Kmac King Slime

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    DPSmoira
    Beginner
    Grab a basket for both chars and then train your I/L at GS5 with cleric leeching until cleric hits 58, then move to GS2 and continue. Do this daily and your cleric will prob be a priest by the end of the event.

At this point you decide, do you want HS ASAP? If so, buy CD->WS leech to hit 80 quickly. Then bring your priest with you for HS and continue to grind your I/L as they have an easier 3rd job grind.

Basically, get your priest to max HS ASAP then just focus grinding your I/L and occasionally buy leech for priest if it falls too far behind in levels.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    On the mule, I'm just using a regular nocturnal staff right now. For my i/L, I'm at +83 int from everything I have, may move some stuff to the cleric to use for a little boost.
    14/15/15/16 ZHelm
    +20 int Lv58 overall someone dropped as they were quitting
    +11 int +9matk Lv60 glove someone dropped as they were qutting
    +12 int YAC
    +2 int Lv30 mage shoes (not scrolled)
    +2 int muffler
    +5 int WRac mask
    +1 int Ellin ring
    +5 int +7matk red earring
    +4 int 97matk ele wand 3 (scrolled, bought)
    +3 int ring of passion
    +2 int ester shield (not scrolled)
    +1 int monster ring Lv1, working on Lv2
    ---
    Overall stats
    320+83 int (403)
    50+25 luk (75, to wear the overall and glove but will get rid of should i get more luk somehow in the future
    516 magic

I like this idea and may use it. The only question with GS5 that I have is where would I stand the cleric? Do they not get hit in that map? I tried this the other day and it just kept getting knocked down since I wasn't quick enough.

5. Kmac

Kmac King Slime

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    DPSmoira
    Beginner
    Oof okay I forgot about the lack of AFK spots in GS these days, been a while since I’ve been there. Is it possible to find a spot for the cleric to afk and train to the side so the cleric doesn't get hit? If not then you’d have to be careful where you’re hitting.

Otherwise you can go straight to Forrest of golem and grind there, cleric is high enough to leech from all monsters on the map. Start at the top and clear each ledge until you hit the bottom floor, then cash shop after clearing bottom, and it will TP you to the top of the map after exiting CS. Most efficient rotation, imo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    10:25 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    FoG is an underrated training spot, and it's usually quite empty, too

• Like Like x 1
  7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    2:25 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Ur good with equips, u can use the cheap way to improve luk (aka scroll shield with luk), prop u can find a high lv shoes with a bit more int/tma

i remmember i leved a cleric at 4x on gs1, or u can try wraith, if you go with leech, keep the char away at map and garant to use mg and pot auto hp/mp i think u dont spend so much,
    or u can try other maps that are weak to ice/light

8. OP
    OP
    creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    I may give that a try. The mobs seem to be good EXP and the levels are around the mule itself which is good. Decent drops as well.

I'll see what I can figure out then. Thanks for the suggestions.

If anyone else has any suggestions or answers, please feel free to leave them here!

Edit: Going down once on FoG and coming back up on my main to train my mule is about 1.2% every time. That's pretty good without the event basket.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    Sorry for the double post

Went to use a basket on both my mule and myself. I got about ~2% every rotation which was nice. Although, it all went to hell when the DC happened this morning around 9:45AM ET and my mule crashed. I think I'd rather trust leeching at this point since I believe I have enough mesos to do so.

10. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    10:25 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Mu Lung and KFT quests can also be helpful. Mu Lung more likely, but I was able to make a decent amount while having a fun trip around the area. I was way overleveled for some of it but by the time I got to Tae Roon it was a proper(but also still kinda easy) fight.