1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

OPQ Storage improvement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Frantasia, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Frantasia

Frantasia Blue Snail

Feb 13, 2022
    Male
    11:25 AM
    Magician
    Hello! This is my first time posting so hopefully, I don't get this wrong.

I have a suggestion for OPQ's (Orbis Party Quest) storage stage:

I have OPQ'd for a while now and have noticed that a lot of the struggle
    happens in storage because most players (myself included) lose track of
    platforms trying to keep up with the spawn order.

Order for context: 1 10 9 13 11 6 12 2 5 15 8 4 7 3 14

I'm proposing that maybe the platforms could be labeled so it's easier for people
    to keep track of where to go next? :) I drafted this as an example.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. lemonpasta

lemonpasta Horny Mushroom

May 21, 2020
    Female
    11:25 PM
    lemonravioli
    F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Corsair
    Hope this guide helps???

With the new OPQ Lounge and Storage strategy, there should be 1-2 characters at the Lounge stage and 3-4 characters at the Storage Stage at one time.

Position 1 Melee / Mage at Top
    [​IMG]
    This character drops the piece while on the ladder for the leader at the bottom.

Position 2 Melee / Mage at Bottom
    [​IMG]

Position 3 for Range
    [​IMG]

Move to the next platform position after the Cellion kill.

The yellow exp lines should tell you if the next mob is killed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Frantasia

Frantasia Blue Snail

Feb 13, 2022
    Male
    11:25 AM
    Magician
    Oh, thank you! Yes, that does make the storage portion easier to solve, but the visual process is where I feel the problem still remains. After a while, the platforms start blending to the point where it becomes difficult telling platforms apart (i.e: 8, 9, 10..). I would have to drop down and count back up from the first platform to know which platform I am on or supposed to go next.

I think having some form of labels, even if it is 5,10,15 helps players know which platform they are on or nearby and it does not change the PQ at all. It just becomes easier on the eyes.

4. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    10:25 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    I’ve always used the range platforms as “counters”: the snipe platforms (4, 7, 10, and 13) are narrower with small ledges on the opposite side of the rope. One of those four platforms should generally always be on your screen except at the top or bottom (where it’s easy to count from). Combine that with odd platforms on the left side and even platforms on the right, and it wasn’t too bad to identify where I was at any given moment.

• Friendly Friendly x 1