1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ToastySpooks

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by ToastySpooks, Apr 12, 2022.

Class?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2022.
  1. Corsair

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Brawler

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Paladin

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  4. Marksman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shadower

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Night Lord

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    7:16 PM
    Hunter
    Well i used to play a while back and was on and off, but im back, and hope to be back to quite some time. My journey will start fresh I guess (still working on old account access) but it will start with some fun solo grinding level 1-120; not sure what class, looking at corsair possibly.

Now much like the inspiration for this thread, i saw a thread on someones journey in and out of life;

I do have a 3 year old that only wants to ever spend time outdoors (he's high functioning autistic and said "I love you" for the first time ever today and could not be happier; and as a SAHP (stay at home parent) I do nothing but go on runs with him; i am trying to get into voice acting but dear God that's an uphill battle. Got a partial part in a video game thats coming out in the upcoming 2023 year, so its a start. Haven't gotten any other gigs since sadly.

I had a recent health scare where in 2 weeks i dropped 60 lbs rapidly. Went to the hospital wondering what was up (had some real life shiz go down and got super depressed and was unable to eat, but i was still going outside for the lil guy, moving more than i ever had, over 5 hours a day, Started this at 285 (was 320 at my heaviest due to a fractured spine at work) currently sitting at 228, life feels different for sure.

I want to take my health in game, and out of game serious, i also hope to meet you in game, feel free to drop your IGNs and ill start adding people once this really begins. Thank you all for your time, nothing but love for the Legends fam!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    3:16 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Protip: start card hunting and do a mini workout (10 squats, 5 pushups, whatever you like) whenever you complete a set :) Very fun way of getting some exercise in during a grinding session.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    10:16 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    i would say paladin coz the fire elemental advantage is super huge on 3rd job grind :DD
    but its boring using slash blast so, do look out for other classes too

• Like Like x 1
  4. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Brawler-only. No advancement past second job!

In all seriousness play what you like, end game statistics are just statistics, you'll likely be added in as long as you're in a welcoming group

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Definitely want to meet chill people, still waiting on my old account info to be cleared so i can play.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Also nothing in the legends world sadly because not able to get on at the moment, however the real world, also not much. Lil guy woke up at 2:45-3:15 This morning so after giving him food i proceeded to take him on a 2 hour walk in his stroller so he could go back to sleep. That and another hour and a half later of just running around the area with him, so sadly not much in either field of my life right now.

7. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Also even though Paladins did win, i'm going with Corsair i think, did a random number generator for the 3 top classes and ended up with that as the choice.

• Like Like x 2
  8. lord kniizer

lord kniizer Slime

Mar 21, 2020
    11:16 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Feijoada
    if u Really planning to go for brawller only (idk if this is classified as odd job) have a nice guild of oddjobs and the seens to be very receptive :) GL

9. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Today was a slow day, almost noon and im barely out of bed. Think the lil guy exhausted me the past few days, started to make my character today. Rolling the dice is the most fun, rolled a 13... in luk... so there was that. Have been informed ya cant have 13 so it was probably a 10, and just clicking the dice fast enough made me think it said 13. (makes me feel less bad about the roll then)

10. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    [​IMG] no you didn't

11. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    had all 4s but didnt want to make a thief cause i got a thief on the other acc if i ever get it back. Also forgot that if i wanna hp was imma need int so rolling a 10 in int was fine. Still doing dice rolls now as we speak though. When does it become cost effective for just buying an AP reset to change a 5 to a 4

12. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Technically for the "perfect hp washed character" id have to start with 10 int right.

13. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    No I'm saying you didn't get it because there's a hardcoded check to never roll a 13.

Yes, this is correct.

14. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Idk thought it was a 13 then, might be the hour of clicking the dice lol

15. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    as we speak rolled an 11 4 4 6 NOT THE NUMBERS I NEED

16. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Im just getting frustrated now, idk how many rolls ive done since deciding to want 10 int but now i cant get a single 10+ in int, ive gotten about 20+ times for luk so far... -_-"

17. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Perion
    I rolled a 12 on int about a month ago. Still have the character, though she is a few levels up by this point so it's kind of moot
    only took like 2 rolls too, in the nearly 10 ish years of playing Maple I've never rolled that high before lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Ok I'm very happy for you but idk why you're mentioning this when I said 13s were impossible

19. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Perion
    Just light conversation, not trying to disprove anything lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Still havent been able to make a character yet, got one 10 int 4 luk but accidently hit that dice again. I need to stop just spam clicking it, but waiting a second between each click is annoying.