1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ToastySpooks

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by ToastySpooks, Apr 12, 2022.

Class?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2022.
  1. Corsair

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Brawler

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Paladin

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  4. Marksman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shadower

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Night Lord

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    1:08 PM
    Hunter
    its also possible i rolled a 12 and misread the 2 as a 3, so who knows. I do be spam clicking the dice.

2. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    You can go 5-8int as long as you have your main stat set, just invest your first few points to hit 10. You'll only be behind by a few MP in the long run. It's usually just recommended to start with 10 for minmax purposes.

3. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Yeaaah but now it feels like a form of principle due to the time ive wasted lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Well i ended up going with 7 dex 10 int and 4 for the other 2, it was well worth the wait (it really wasnt and now im even further behind) lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Sunken cost fallacy'll do that to ya sometimes

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Touche, Lol
    Anyway today im going to play some magic, built a deck for the first time ever wish me luck, As for maple hit level 15 and got very tired, feel free to add me SnapShot or Snapshots i forget which tbh

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    Also the 2nd part to that wasnt a reply to you lol sorry ^

8. OP
    OP
    ToastySpooks

ToastySpooks Slime

Apr 11, 2022
    Hunter
    So i dummy scrolled for the server last night, you guys are all welcome, good luck with scrolling. After passing a 30% on a +3 2H BW Maple wep i proceeded to fail 15 and blow up 9 items in a row... all 30%, 60, and 70%s. You guys are all welcome. Blew up 2 maple snowboards, some really good warrior pants, several maple weapons. the sad part was a lot of the 30%s would Fail Fail Fail then blow so id go through 4 30%s before the item was gone so wasted more scrollls. (I was able to get my old account back so ive been playing on it, sorry for not updating, havent been online too much, mostly vote for nx, do random hair, and scroll items. Been super busy with my kid, he started and basically finished potty training on the same day (not with pooping/needing a diaper, but i took him to the toilet, and he basically went on his own and flushed washed hands ect. im just like... aight cool cool... glad we done here... Uhm... high five?