1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Duhm's Viclock Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Duhm, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Duhm

Duhm Red Snail

Dec 29, 2020
    Male
    3:28 AM
    Duhm
    HEY! welcome to my journal! I most likely wont be consistent with the updates, but ill try my best.

VICLOCK
    If you're wondering what this is, Deer made a wonderful guide all about it here
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/a-guide-to-vicloc.44893/#post-302572

Basically your character is locked in Victoria. I was surprised when i first read deers guide on viclock, there's actually so much depth and content to explore. from actual gear progression, to new metas, I'm excited of what's to come.

and with that. I present to you my sin!... i was considering making videos again but god i cant withstand another channel ban >.<

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:28 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  3. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    12:28 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Lets goooo!

4. OP
    OP
    Duhm

Duhm Red Snail

Dec 29, 2020
    Male
    Duhm
    Entry 1

Short term goals:
    Get better throwing stars

Quickly got to level 10 and did the job instructor quests to 15. The early levels will go by quickly but i expect things to slow down after 30.

Crafted some work gloves from the leather i gathered, and some lvl 20 claw!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Found out about warrior potions! the extra +5 feels nice. Helped me grind @ wild boars for a bit...gotta say, its a hard life for a ranged class :( also, you know when i said the leveling should start to slow down at 30? yeah im already feeling it now at 22.. OH BOY time to put in some headphones and grind.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Duhm

Duhm Red Snail

Dec 29, 2020
    Male
    Duhm
    Entry 2

Short term goals:
    Get better throwing stars
    -able to 3 hit fire boars but 3 hitting really does feel bad.. Going to try get to lvl 30 first as well as get a better claw.
    Long term goals: Solo Zombie Mushmom
    -yeeee dis is far away >.<

SOOO not much progress imo... i did complete both mano and stumpy card sets as i figured why mob when i can do what a sin does best.. BOSS! :) here are my results
    Mano - killed 20x [ wand for m att 60%,cape for int 60% ]
    Stumpy - killed 14x [cape for int 10%, shoes for avoid 60%, 1 hand sword for att 60%]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] ...isnt dark pilfer the best hat in the game? LOOK AT IT

[​IMG]

Level 25! just 5 more to go. grinding seemed a bit boring to me so i decided to attempt some quests i found on Nise's 1-35 leveling guide. progress has been going by a little slow, but im excited about my new lvl 25 claw! although its only +2 attack more, nl's scale off of attack immensely. im not sure about the luk to att ratio, but im pretty sure you need like 15 luk = 1 att. soooo BANGER
    [​IMG]
    Now as ive mentioned, attack is way more valuable than luk/dex, hence its no use going dexless especially as a sin. my current build is +2 dex +3 luk every level until i can cap dex at 90 ish. hopefully ill get the rest of the dex from overalls/cape so I can equip the end game claw by xx level.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3