1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum Jump Quest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by damon182, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Koneko

Koneko Orange Mushroom

Jan 21, 2021
    Female
    12:44 PM
    KonekoDxD
    Bandit, Chief Bandit
    Just want to add my experience. I also was very trash at Jump Quests. A friend invited me to join a Private Server where there was a JumpQuest NPC (very fun mind you just doing JQ and racing my friend). I practiced every if not all jump quests available in that server. I even still have a video of me doing Ghost Chimney from back then (if thats still the name of the JQ). Took me a long time to master every JQ back in the day and even now I still make newbie mistakes in Zakum JQ and it takes me 1 hour to finish sometimes.

2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    12:44 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    It took me like 2 hours to complete every time but I still would not skip it because it's the only thing in this game that gives a real challenge!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    damon182

damon182 Brown Teddy

Apr 13, 2021
    Male
    3:44 PM
    SendMeDOGE
    Shadower
    I'm bumping this thread cause I still just wanna go to zak

4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:44 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Then practice

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    If you take your time and practise a little, you should be able to do it. The hardest part is at the end with the chains and the falling rocks + statues. The trick is to use the rocks and fireballs to your advantage. Try to determine the timing when they fall/shoot, and then try to jump from chain to chain but don't try to go for the end in one go. Jump in midair at the right time into a rock/fireball to get knocked back onto the chain you were hanging on, and now you have iframes for a second or two, that is when you rush to the end.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kmac

Kmac King Slime

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    DPSmoira
    Beginner
    Bruh it’s been six months…. Clearly you don’t want to go Zak that badly

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    3:44 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    max HH + Blast
    ACB is for cwkpq and grind only

kind of a pity to miss out zak, cwkpq & HT but, u still have plenty of content left :)

8. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied

• Like Like x 2