1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Warrior HP Washing Advice

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jremmer, May 2, 2022.

1. Jremmer

Jremmer Blue Snail

Apr 19, 2022
    2:36 AM
    Hey everyone!

I recently started playing Legends and have a level 31 Page. I just started learning about HP washing and from what I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), every 10 INT will give me 1 extra MP and every wash will require 4 excess MP so every 40 INT = 1 wash. Up until this point I haven't put any points into INT and I don't have any INT gear. Basically my question is, if I spend the next 8 levels getting 40 base INT and just casually wash (once per level), will that be enough for me to do late game content, or will I need to hit a higher INT amount? I don't necessarily need to hit max HP, I just want to have the ability to do all content. Also if I'm being completely realistic with myself, there's a good chance I don't even make it to late game so I don't want to completely neuter my early/mid game damage with too much base INT, but it would be nice to leave my options open.

2. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    2:36 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    As a casual warrior, the advice I'll give is: Doesn't matter what you do, by lvl 50, get 50 base int (aka 50 int not from equipments)
    If you do that, and level up to lvl 140 normally, even with no INT gear no zakum helmet, you should have 17k HP after completing washing. This should give you 28-29k HP after getting a HB, which should allow you to participate in any content.

This is considered as light washing. The restrictions to certain bosses only applies when there is no HB in your party.
    What you can do:
    1. Fight horntail, eat the toughest damage without being OHKO, without HB.
    2. Fight zakum (max damage 9k on body, and 3.5k if you dont touch the body)
    3. Fight krex (max damage around 8-9k if you accidentally touch the body. 99% of the time you won't touch it by accident)
    4. Fight CWKPQ (all bosses deals below 10k max damage)
    5. Fight vergamot (max damage 16k if you touch the body. Again, you probably wont touch him)
    6. Fight any area bosses except anego. Note below so do have a read. Not too sure about the other showa bosses so do correct me if I'm wrong.

What you may need HB for:
    1. Fight Pink Bean: body touch damage, 23k. Pink Bean moves around so you may have to take a hit sometimes.
    2. Fight other NT bosses. I'm not too familiar with these, but I do heard some bosses hits 20k damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    3. Take an anego hit -> 19k slap from her. Level up afew more times with 50 base int and you can wash above 20k HP, and take the full hit.

You can always hold this 50 int and keep leveling up.

Regarding INT gears, I do understand about having little mesos, from my personal experience here's what you can try to do with very, very, very tight budget.
    1. Go on LPQ, grab a lvl 50 adventurer cape. Buy 5x 100% int cape scroll and use them on it. (+5 int)
    2. Grab broken glasses from LPQ (+1 to all stats) and/or altarie earring (also +1 to all stats). PQ can sometimes be dead so I do understand if you skip it, but try to get one of them. (+1 int)
    3. If you have mesos. This will be your TOP priority. Buy a zakum helm, and gather at least 15 int. Lowest is 13 int so lets assume it..
    3-Sidenote: If you have no mesos, you may head down to PPQ and grab the lord pirate hat. Assuming you cleared 30 times, this gives you 9 to all stats. You can clear 60 times for full +16 to all stats. (+9 int)
    4. Camp at OPQ. This is probably harder then PPQ, due to lack of players. but you can clear 20 times for a +4int & 3wa glove. (+4 int)

5+1+9+4 = 19 int.
    That gives you well, 69 total int kekw.
    If you have 69 total int, you can add one more int to make it 70 int, and this will help you to get 23-25k hp quite easily. Not too sure about 30k HP.
    Going above 55 int may make grinding difficult, so keep that in mind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    3:36 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela

can use int eye scroll 60% in the lpq glasses (or in a noob eye lv 70 should get it for like 1m)

dont forget ellin ring +1 all
    deputy quest at lv 8x is very doable (+5 all)
    theres a quest in korean folk tower that give a mace with give 5 more int (and if u have bw mastery give accuracy making easy to hit mobs than a wand)

theres a quest shoes (have guide on forum) or kpq shoes that give +1 int

zakum +15, deputy +5, mace +5, ring +1, shoes+1 int, with some other cheap ekip (like 5 int cape 2-3 int glasses) is ez to get 30+ bonus at 8x ish

4. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    gotta have some fm knowledge in FM to grab that hahah. personally i wont suggest to scroll the broken glass - they can be OP in future if chaoed

oh yes, i forgot about this, thanks for reminder

he is lvl 31 so, no more kpq for him :'(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    11:36 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Playing with 40 or even 80 base INT isn't that bad. That's like 7-15 attack, which can be covered by a cider.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Jremmer

Jremmer Blue Snail

Apr 19, 2022
    2:36 AM
    Thanks, I really appreciate the detailed breakdown! I was planning on doing a lot of PQing so that's good to know, also totally forgot that 100% scrolls are a thing lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    1:36 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    Don’t really recommend Eye INT 60s since they only give M.Def compared to 100s, even with the price difference. Also would second not scrolling them: 3 slots is pretty paltry. Getting a 7 INT (White) Raccoon Mask is a better investment for more INT that can be transferred to other characters in the future if you choose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    I'm level 103 atm on my DK and I'm pretty much set, didn't do a crazy amount of washing(though I did do some MP washing). Atm without HB I'm at 12k, almost 13k, and by the time I'm in the mid to late 180s I'll have 18.7k base. I only ever had 40 INT base(got up to 80 with equips, zhelm, altaire earrings, ellin ring etc).

With all that in mind I'm completely done washing. I'm pretty sure a Paladin or Hero going for much more wouldn't be putting in a ton of work.

Rest assured that Warriors are probably the easiest to correct if you feel like you started the wash game late. It doesn't take much, and even base MP gain gives you a solid amount of free washes right off the bat.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    U're welcome :D
    While I do highly recommend you to get int gears, do not worry if you are unable to. 17k HP is plenty for alot of the contents. With some NT bosses, with no HB, you may have to keep your eyes open for some dodging to prevent OHKO. Not the most ideal situation, but heyy thats better than being totally locked out of content. Also NT contents are like level 163+, so there's alot more trainings to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    8:36 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    40 Base for a warrior is generally enough for some easy washing, Pally doesn't need too much HP as others have mentioned.

180's for DK sounds late for 18.7k base, are you accounting for Zerking at max 55% total HP for dmg? My dk had 30k on HB by 139, with only ~160 hp washes. % pots like ginseng and sushi also heal less if you're on lower total. Unless of course you have some HP items you're not counting along right now.

11. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    He got 80 total int from gears. Probably will hit 25-30k at lvl 150-170ish if he continues to wash

12. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Intent-wise, I have finished my goal for washing, minus some gear I will get(about 1300 total? Ring plus cape idk it's been a while and I typically don't write my equips out). I'll have to do a little more work but like I'm already above the HP requirement with HB, it's not really a huge deal for me to be at 18k by 150, since after I hit 18k I'll always be at 30k regardless.

Zerking will be a new adjustment but I've basically been viewing my HP as a % guage for the last 23 levels anyways, I'll just adjust it some more.

If I feel like I need to wash more then I'll do so, no sweat, but as far as I'm concerned, right now I'm done, no need to hit 18k by 120 or 150 since I'm already above min threshold with HB(not that I can do anything yet) and the rest of my HP will come as I level.

Also, I do go by any pronoun, but I am a girl.

13. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    8:36 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    They said 18.7k by mid to late 180's, thats the requirement for 30k on HB, excluding ring and such of course.
    Fair nough, didn't mean it in a way that 30k on hb is the only way to play, just making sure you know what you're getting into, since 55% of 30k is 16.5k, and some bosses (depending on when you intend on what content I suppose) make it fairly hard to keep zerking with even that as HP, in my opinion anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  14. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    • Useful Useful x 3
  15. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    3:36 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  16. Tarnished

Tarnished Pac Pinky

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    What I did was get 40 base INT asap then get whatever INT gear you can afford along the way without going overboard. Prioritize Z-helm at 50, and a 10-int cape at lvl 50. Those items should cost you like 20-25m total. Make sure you max your MaxHP skill ASAP as a 1st job warrior.

Your MaxHP skill only procs with Fresh AP, so make sure you're putting as much fresh AP as you can straight into HP. You can use the $washes and $bloodwash commands on discord to track of your progress.

I'm easily over 20k base HP (no monster ring) by lvl 140 just doing this