1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

GUIDE - Comprehensive Guide to Magatia Party Quest

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by AudreySP, May 2, 2022.

1. AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    9:17 AM
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    [​IMG]
    This is what the MPQ lobby usually looks like. Empty. Nobody willing to join.

At this point, a lot of people no longer want to party quest. I completely understand. Party quests can be tiring, even exhausting at times. But this party quest is worth it, and let me tell you why.

[​IMG]
    This baby right here. With the right luck, you can get the reward with +5 in every stat. In order to obtain the pendant, you need to beat the party quest on both Romeo and Juliet's side 10 times each to get 10 of each kind of marble. In order to upgrade it, you'll need 5 of a single type of marble to obtain the stone needed to upgrade it a single time. You can also potentially gain a stone from the PQ as a reward, lessening the amount of party quests you will have to do by 5.

With zero stones earned from the party quest, you will need to do MPQ a total of 35 times. This doesn't take into account stuff like shit RNG on the pendant stats, so the amount of PQs done can vary from person to person.

It may sound grueling, but there's another upside to doing this party quest. You get a large portion of EXP just from a single PQ. If you fight Angry Franken Lloyd (which will be gone over later) you get a whopping total of 400,000 EXP from a SINGLE run of MPQ. That's obviously a lot, and can really help leveling up a bit.

Sure, these rewards by themselves aren't *that* great, but together they're both pretty good. Decent leveling speed + a good PQ reward makes this party quest worth it.

Although you don't need to do the prequest in order to start MPQ, you need to do it if you want to obtain your pendant. You can still obtain marbles and other party quest rewards just fine, you just need to complete the prequest in order to create the pendant itself.

What to do:
    -complete all quests from Keeny starting with Keeny's Research on Roid and start the quest Keeny's Research on Frankenroid (required level to start all of these: 70)
    -After starting Keeny's Research on Frankenroid, complete a party quest on the angry route. Details on how to go about that are in the guide itself.
    -After doing a round of MPQ on the angry route, enter Yulute's Lab (located in the sewer grate underneath the storage guy) and complete the quests he asks you to do there.

-This party quest requires exactly 4 players in the level range of 71-85, no more and no less. You can still do the PQ if you're at level 85, which is worth noting. If you're having a hard time finding players, there might be someone semi-AFK in the room that's unable to do a full run. That's fine, as they could potentially join the party so you have a ticket in then they can leave right after. No big deal.
    -You absolutely, ABSOLUTELY need a mage with level 18-20 teleport in order to do the right side of stage 4. It is impossible to complete the party quest without this.
    -You need to reach 120% jump or higher to do the left half of stage 4. The best way to go about it is to have a Thief with Haste, but that isn't 100% required since I've done this run with all mages before. This can be achieved with items such as haste candy or equips such as a gold surfboard in order to gain the amount of height necessary to be able to clear the room.
    -USE THIS WEBSITE: bit.ly/mpqSS It is ABSOLUTELY needed in order to do stage 6 efficiently. Details on how the website works are in the stage 6 guide, but please have this link ready before you get to stage 6. Your party members will thank you later.
    -SEEK OUT AN ICE/LIGHTNING MAGE. If you have one in your party, you will complete the party quest at a MUCH faster rate. I/L Mage's multi-target move (ice strike) does hefty damage to multiple enemies and freezes them in your place. In this party quest you need someone dedicated to defending Romeo/Juliet to ensure that they don't die, and Ice Strike not only does that EXTREMELY well but at a high enough level it can damage the boss as well if it's underneath the top platform. I'm an I/L mage myself (so I am extremely biased), and because of this move I was able to 2v1 the regular boss as well as somehow kill Angry Franky on my own after all my teammates died from lag when it had about ~25% health left.

[​IMG]
    In this stage, you have to dig through books to find the switch that leads to stage 2. It can be hard to find what books you're able to interact with when you're first starting out, but you'll be able to figure it out after a few runs. Not only that, but in one of these books you'll find the letter for Romeo/Juliet depending on what side you go through. You'll need to give that to Romeo/Juliet in stage 4 later in order to do the Angry Franky route.

If you're trying to search for the letter and can't seem to find it, make sure that each player checks their inventory. Someone might've picked it up without realizing.

After you activate the portal and get the letter (if you want it), enter the portal to go to stage 2.

The dark hallway
    [​IMG]
    In this room, you need to defeat every enemy in this long hallway in order to use the portal at the end and get to stage 3. Fairly straightforward, not really anything worth noting here.

The beakers
    [​IMG]
    This one can be a pain in the ass depending on how quickly you get drops.

How this stage works is you have to defeat homunculus and gather up the suspicious liquid that they drop. You use that liquid to fill up the 4 beakers.

The biggest piece of advice I can give for this is to NOT fill up the beakers right away. Wait until you have about 7 suspicious liquids gathered up in order to start filling. Once you start filling, you can't stop until the beaker is full, otherwise everything will be leaked out and all your hard work will be for nothing.

The best way to do that is seen in this image here:
    [​IMG]
    Gather up around 7 and put them beside the beaker. 7 is the minimum required to fill up one beaker, and you'll have to do this 4 times. You can only hold one liquid at once, so keep that in mind. After you obtain that magic number 7, keep placing the liquids in front of the beaker until it's full. Do note that after the first beaker is full things start to move faster, as you'll probably have extras left over from the previous one or simply have some lying around from the amount of homunculus you've killed. You can also start filling up the beaker at around 5-6 once you get the hang of it to speed up the pace.

Card Keys and rooms in the dark
    [​IMG]

This is the room you hand Romeo/Juliet the love letter you picked up in stage 1. Talk to them, and hand over the letter to unlock the option for the Angry Franky fight for this round.
    In order to beat this stage, you'll need to gather up ~4 Card Keys from the Roids in the room to gain access to the rooms. You need to place 1 in front of the door from the outside to open the door, and the door closes automatically after a few seconds. The worst part about this stage is the card keys can sometimes take FOREVER to drop, so you'll have to be patient. If you don't get one in a while, try complaining about the shit drop rate in chat. It somehow works pretty well most of the time.
    [​IMG] <--- You need 4 of these

After you get 4, you'll need to enter the rooms. As mentioned before, place a single card key in front of the door to open it for a few seconds. The one on the left is for ~120+% jump and the one on the right is for mages with level 18+ TP. Do note two important details, though: don't enter either of the rooms if you have a card key in your inventory (this could get you stuck in the room) and the two rooms are, much similar to a saw trap, filled with gas and you'll need to keep an eye on your health to avoid dying.

Outside the rooms, drop a pass to gain access.
    [​IMG]

The entrance to the Mage room (right room)
    [​IMG]
    In this room, you'd want to teleport through the pillar and then directly upwards to the boxes at the top. There are about 4 boxes, and inside you'll need to grab the experiment files. The box breaks after 4 hits from a regular weapon attack (your cltrl button) and drops its contents.
    [​IMG]
    The item you'll need to obtain is shown below:
    [​IMG]
    After you get this, teleport down and back to the entrance of the room, and say "d" in party chat to let your teammates know to let you out.

The entrance to the haste room (left room)
    [​IMG]
    In this room, you'll need to parkour along the conveyor belts that go at various speeds to reach the top and break the boxes to grab the files. Like the mage room, you only have to hit each box 4 times. Do keep in mind that although the boxes on the conveyor belts are stationary, you still move around when trying to break them. It can be frustrating, but it's doable. Grab the experiment files from one of the boxes then let your team know that you got the files by saying "d" in party chat so they can let you out.
    [​IMG]

After you get out, hand over both files to Romeo/Juliet to clear the stage.
    [​IMG]

Only one person should go in this room to start out. Talk to Yulute to hear him mumble, then walk forward to get ambushed. When that happens, alert your team with a "d" in the party chat to let them know that it's safe to walk in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you go forward and get ambushed without talking to him, your game can crash. It's happened to me, do not make the same mistake, it isn't worth the risk.

After your teammates are in the room, defeat the enemies that are spawned in. After that, click on the book in the center to activate the switch. This opens the portal to stage 6.
    [​IMG]

This is the platform stage, and considered to be the worst and most confusing stage by most. It sucks at first, but it's easy to get the hang of after a while. Remember that link I mentioned in the "before you start" section before? You'll need that here for reasons that I'll explain.
    [​IMG]
    If you need the link again, I'll provide it here: bit.ly/mpqSS

This links to a google spreadsheets page that you'll need for this. There are 4 rooms with platforms here, only one person is allowed per room. No two people can have the same number for the same row (i.e. only one person can have the last platform in row 1). That's what the spreadsheet is for: you input what you have for each row as you figure it out, and you work together with your teammates to figure out what your next platform is. There are 10 rows in this room. I know it can be daunting, but it only takes about 2-3 minutes total for everyone to get through if you know how to do it. There's no shame in being slower than that, each person has a different pace for this and that's fine.

At the door at the top you'll enter this room. DO NOT TALK TO ROMEO/JULIET. It'll take you out of the party quest. Proceed to the door at the end of the hallway.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This right here is the boss room. Congrats, you made it.
    [​IMG]
    After everyone reaches the room, you roll a die out of 100 to see who gets loot, including the boss card. After each person is ready, the party leader has to talk to Yulute. If you're trying to do angry, pick the second option. This will allow you to fight the angry version of the boss, which gives a significantly larger portion of EXP (and although not confirmed, it's theorized that angry has a higher card drop chance). The angry version also has a much larger amount of HP, so keep that in mind.
    [​IMG]
    There are also a few extremely important things to note about the boss fight itself, which will be gone into now.

You need 1 person in the party to stand on the top platform to defend Romeo/Juliet. You need to keep them alive or else you fail the party quest. There are multiple ways to go about this, but the best way is to have someone with a freezing ability keep the Roids that spawn frozen and away from Romeo/Juliet to prevent them from dying. The best strategy is to freeze them and then re-freeze the second they unfreeze. This is best done with an I/L mage's ice strike, which is an extremely powerful multi-target freezing move. It keeps both enemies at bay, and keeps them frozen for a good period of time. You can also damage the boss as well if it's close enough to the platform. The other freezing method is to have a corsair's freeze shot freeze the enemies.

If you don't have an I/L or a gunslinger, it's best to either have one of your party members have the enemies target them as they stay below the platform to the right, or to have someone up there kill both of them whenever they spawn. The latter is more consistent, so keep that in mind.

Pictured: regular Franky getting his ass clapped
    [​IMG]
    There are a few other notable things about the boss: he spews out toxic gas (nasty!) and can spawn the enemies that you saw in stage 5. He also has a move with a boxing glove that knocks you down to 1/1, so watch out for that if you don't want to die. The boss can also teleport you back to the hallway from the end of stage 6 so make your way back to your teammates in the boss room to continue the fight. The boss isn't too difficult to kill, but it can still be a challenge if you're not prepared.

Once you beat the boss, congrats! You did one round of the party quest. Pick up your loot then talk to the couple standing in the center as party leader. You'll then be taken to a room with Yulute, and after talking with him again as party leader you'll be taken to what appears to be a smaller version of stage 1 with the couple present. Talk to them to claim your prize, then leave.

I hope people find this guide useful! I'm obsessed with MPQ and it's a crime that there wasn't a comprehensive guide on the forums already. I've done around 50 of this party quest total in the span of about 2-3 weeks, so I knew this inside and out by the time of writing this. If there was anything notable that I missed, feel free to let me know in the thread and I'll make some changes. Thanks again for using my guide!

• Great Work Great Work x 31
    • Like Like x 4
  2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    8:17 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    Stage 2: I prefer aggroing all mobs to one side of the map and clearing all at once (Shining Ray, Thunderbolt, Fury, Arrow Rain/Eruption). It's annoying to be delayed because of a lost straggling mob when you have reduced visibility in the stage.

Similar to Stage 2, have one person in Stage 3 aggro all the Homunculus mobs to the next beaker during the drop phase: this prevents new spawns from impeding players from dropping. Might be a good idea to have an 8th liquid on hand: if two players drop liquids at the same time or close to it, then it may not register to fill the beaker. For Ice/Lightning Mages: use Thunderbolt to move the mobs and Ice Strike to kill once they're in place (if you are raising Ice Strike at that point).

Stage 4 is why, in my opinion, Fire/Poison Mages with a high level of Poison Mist are the single best characters for the PQ. Killing the Neo Huroids is hell for 71-85 characters (which is why this PQ should honestly get a level adjustment, as it's hard for early 3rd jobbers to adjust to both the higher damage and sizable HP jump when you're still adding your best 3rd job skills and severely lacking damage). Generally best to start the rooms with at least 3 of the 4 card keys on hand. The "Thief" room is one to either learn the layout of quickly or let someone else do it that does know: the boxes are located on conveyor belts, and sticking around too long will result in you having to climb again in another room with reduced visibility, all while your HP is constantly drained.

Not sure if this was ever made consistent, but sometimes Angry Frank's boxing attack deals regular damage, and sometimes it 1/1s. The 1/1s felt more common on Zenumist side (Romeo), while regular damage felt more common on Alcadno (Juliet). The Poison Mist was also more of a Zenumist thing iirc (it's been almost 2 years since I consistently ran MPQ). The warping to the previous map happens when his center opens and you touch it: pretty easy to get around this if you don't facetank.

Stage 6 alone is why this PQ is worth running: one of the single best PQ stages to exist. Wish I could find it in me to run again, but even the buffed Horus' Eye isn't really worth it for me (too short a shelf life with how accessible MoNs are, and the levels directly clash with the best Meso:EXP leech parts of the game). Make it more of a late 3rd job PQ, and maybe we're talking about a different story. The scroll rewards are pretty decent too: among the more rewarding PQs in terms of end rewards with things like Shoe Jump 60% and Earring INT 60% being pretty regular items.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    I agree with a lot of this. However, I can say from experience that ANYONE can get warped away. I've been warped more times than I can count while doing guard duty on the top platform. And I agree that poison mist is really good in stage 4, but ice strike is really good there too, or in any space with a large amount of mobs. As for the liquids I agree that you should keep an 8th on hand just in case. More than likely, you'll have one on you already if you get to the point where you need one, but usually from experience me and others have just kept stacking up until the beaker is full, no matter how many we pile on. Also the glitch with two people placing right after another doesn't happen anymore, at least from what I've seen. Most if not all of the glitch problems that existed in this PQ previously have been fixed, so that's a really good thing and I'm glad the team went out of their way to do that! Thank you so much for the reply, it's greatly appreciated and I'll try to fit some of this into the guide when I get the chance <3

4. Peaches

Peaches King Slime

Sep 14, 2021
    Female
    9:17 PM
    YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the guide. Very helpful.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    2:17 PM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Nice guide, but a couple of things I think are incorrect or need to be mentioned.
    I'll start with a minor typo, while I understand English might not be your native language and I don't mean it condescending in any way (I've had people explode on me for correcting a typo), you say "the amount of PQs done can very from person to person", you're looking for the word "vary" here. There might be more, but this one jumped out to me the most.

Keeny's quests, while related in a form, are not required to gain access to Yulete's lab, only beating Angry Franken Lloyd at least once while successfully protecting Romeo and Juliet.
    One of Keeny's missable quests requires talking to Yulete in his lab for the blueprints, this quest is NOT related to getting the Pendant!

The spreadsheet mentioned, although a good addition and might make things easier for your party, are IMO not REQUIRED if your party communicates well in party chat.
    Stage 1 what I mostly did, although it requires more walking through the whole map and platforms, is walk around mashing my NPC chat button on keyboard, to automatically open up any prompts of spots within range of character.
    Stage 3 you mention 4 beakers to be filled twice, but its 3, even your screenshot only shows 3 desks on the minimap. I also personaly recommend (prefer) the Suspicious Liquid to be dropped not on a single stack next to a beaker, but slightly spread about so you can cound the caps for easier track on how many there are.
    In stage 4, you mention turning in the letter to Romeo or Juliet is what's required for the option to get Angry Franken Lloyd, while not incorrect, this is only 1 out of 3 steps, the 2nd being in stage 5, talking to Yulete before the mobs spawn, and 3rd in the actual boss stage, picking the right chat option. Also for stage 4, you say "4 hits from a regular weapon attack (your cltrl button)" do know some people change the default attack buttons, might want to change to (Default Ctrl) (mine's on C =Þ).

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    >"English might not be your first language" I'm from Maryland, English is my first language. Genuinely someone assuming that English isn't my first language because I made a single typo is baffling to me, I have no clue where that assumption came from. Everyone makes typos/grammar mistakes, and I saw you make more typos in your reply than I did in my entire post. Also I corrected most other typo/grammar mistakes on the night I made the post so if I missed 1 or 2 it's no big deal.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  7. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    Galaxy
    Like I said I meant no offence, and I said MIGHT, I'm sorry for bringing it up but sometimes people shoot into defense if English isn't their native language, so I just put it out there just in case.

8. OP
    OP
    AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    Even if you didn't mean it that way, don't say it if it's something minor like "vary" vs "very." Only bring something like that up if it's something that can actually confuse the reader.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fluggo3

Fluggo3 Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    Montreal
    Roost
    I/L Wizard
    Community
    You made more mistakes in this one sentence than she did in her entire guide. Don't be so quick to correct people when you can't take the same amount of time to read over your own message. It's not a good look.

Anyway good guide, Audrey. 10/10.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    Galaxy
    Both if you feel free to highlight each and every mistake I've made in my post, for all I care on the entire forum, and I'll correct them all and learn from my mistakes.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. yunasgrace

yunasgrace Red Snail

Nov 19, 2019
    1:17 PM

You 2 are both jumping down the guys throat when hes been nice enough to look at the guide you made and point out a few mistakes. He said English "MIGHT" not be your first language not that is isn't...typos can annoy some people due to OCD and stuff so maybe think of that angle too.

Also Fluggo makes a post to point out Kebab's typos... well i have to say I don't expect 100% perfect grammar and spelling in a normal post but I do expect a higher level from someone who took the time and effort to post up a guide and try to help others.

The guide might be good but reading kebabs comment it's not 100% and he has helped you. Maybe you should thank him instead of ganging up on him...

On that last note, Kebab maybe you should make your own guide with all the points you made and people can follow that 100% guide instead, i'm sure others would be grateful! (haters are gonna hate and you can't help some people) :)

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:17 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Very Nice!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    This is the last I'm going to argue on this, but I agree that they DID make good points about the guide and stuff that can be added, however, there's absolutely no reason to make a main point of criticism to be correcting someone's grammar, especially when you go about it the way that dude did. Grammar mistakes happen, and if I notice them I go back and correct them. Simple as that. I tend to read over something I post multiple times to make sure it's clear to understand, free of errors, etc. so if I miss one or two it's fine. And again, if you say "English might not be your first language" because of a SINGLE grammar mistake it's a 100% guaranteed way to come off as an asshole.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  14. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I really wish Legends staff would consider opening up this PQ to higher levels. I was above lv85 when this finally came out and I had to forfeit the whole quest line attached to it. It's one of my favourite PQs :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. OP
    OP
    AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    Same! Even bumping it up to 90 would give people more flexibility to do it especially bc of how upsetting low rolls can be :( my pendant actually had minimum INT and LUK (which sucks especially bc I'm an I/L mage) but I had to suck it up bc it wasn't worth doing 20 more PQs for a new pendant. I think that even fixing the RNG a bit on the positive side can go a long way, especially since a friend that I did a lot of MPQ with (Eleza, who is a F/P) also got low rolls on her pendant as well. There are people who don't like this PQ nearly as much as me (and it's completely understandable as to why) so I think that maybe even a slightly better balance on the pendant as well as increasing the max level for the PQ could go a long way. I personally don't like grinding that much, so being able to do more of this for EXP can go a long way, and I'm kind of sad that I'm out of party quests to do since I finished up with PPQ right before I started this guide.

16. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    Everyone here needs to go back to Spelling school if we fighting over spelling and not mentioning that "Magatia" in the title is spelled wrong :cool:

On a serious note, good write-up, Horus' Eye buff when?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    Ok that's genuinely the funniest part LOL only 1 person pointed out the misspelling and that was a guildie in DMs on discord yesterday aslkghsajdgh I would fix it if I knew how to change the thread name I tried last night but I couldn't find out how. Honestly it's really funny that it took this long for someone else to point out that I misspelt the area name

18. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    6:17 AM
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    Fixed the title! I love all PQ buff ideas and suggestions, especially for a PQ as unloved as MPQ In general I think it’s difficult as most players will buy cheap ULU leech. The Pendant was a good start to make this PQ viable, but It’s also a hard PQ to complete. So any and all suggestions are great <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  19. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Does anyone just skip guarding Romeo/Juliet at the boss stage and just burst down Franken Lloyd instead? I was able to clear this easily with either a bandit blowing up the boss (takes a couple seconds to end the fight and costs ~150k IIRC) or with a single moderately geared assassin.

I imagine this must be very doable with a squad of 4 of anything even with base ints. The roids are just a timewaster if you don't need them for the quest clear.

20. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    9:17 PM
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    Excellent guide! This is one of my favourite PQs. I used to stay here waiting all day and ended up doing enough runs for 8 pendants.
    Just some things I would suggest adding to the guide (I apologise if some of these points have already been mentioned):

In Stage 1
    • The NPC Chat button is your best friend. Keep in mind some book stacks have 2 clickable spots in the same area so you'll have to stand at the right spots.
    In Stage 4
    • It might be worth pointing out that you should not give the Letter to the NPC if you wish to avoid Angry Franky. Angry Franky only needs to be killed once for the quest, and I like to run non-Angry to complete it faster (ignoring the letter in Stage 1 and a quicker boss fight). This is to prioritise completing runs for Marbles, as getting enough members to start a run can be difficult. You can also focus on non-Angry if you want cards instead.
    • If you've gotten 4 Key Cards and have nothing else to do but wait, poke the mobs and sit at the exit door. This way, your party members can easily open the doors without dealing with mobs.
    • I like to have the mage enter the Right Room once I have 2 Key Cards. There is a good chance they complete the Right Room before you get your 3rd Key Card since it's rather simple. This way, the mage can help with the Left Room to speed things up. Having both high Jump stat and Teleport, mages commonly beat other classes here in the Left Room, so it's worth having them help out here. You can also send them in to help out, if you have extra Key Cards.
    In Stage 5
    • If you're not playing on the maximum resolution, you will not be able to easily click on Yulete. You'll need to creep forward until you can barely see him, then click him to hear him mumble. It might be worth checking and having someone with maximum resolution do this step easily.
    • Avoid having the party leader enter the room. If a non-leader crashes, you can still proceed to complete the PQ.
    • If you did not submit the Letter in Stage 4 (and are avoiding Angry Franky), you don't have to make Yulete mumble. Simply walk right immediately to trigger the ambush. That said, I've never had my game crash here though, so if you do, you might want to make him mumble anyway.
    In Stage 6
    • If you fall (which happens commonly if you don't notice Haste running out), there is no point picking up where you fell; any platform you pick will be wrong and teleport you to the bottom anyway. (E.g. You've reached Row 9 but fell down to Row 7. You know Row 7 has leftmost platform as the correct answer, so you go there, but it teleports you to the bottom anyway.)
    In Boss Stage
    • There are a handful of skills useful for defending Romeo/Juliet. While Freeze is the go-to, remember that Stun can also be used. This means that Archers, Gunslingers, and Brawlers can also help here with Arrow Bomb, Puppet, Blank Shot, and Backspin Blow (especially useful since it pushes mobs too).
    • Defending Romeo/Juliet is much easier if you reduce your damage. This way, you don't kill the mobs and can keep them frozen/stunned for much longer.

Underrated classes (I may be biased towards F/P and Sairs):
    • Corsair: Both Recoil Shot and Wings allow Corsairs to navigate the top conveyor belts easily in Stage 4 Left Room (Wings basically makes Sairs king of PQs, IMNHO). You're basically an NL who added Flash Jump early. The same Recoil Shot also allows you to traverse Stage 6 easier (at your own risk of falling). You also have the option of using Blank Shot to stun if you haven't yet added Ice Splitter.
    • F/P Mage: Poison Mist is actually super useful in MPQ. This PQ has the entire party staying in the same spot all the time killing mobs (unlike other PQs where you kill and move on), and nothing out-damages an F/P when over 20 mobs are poisoned at the same time. Poison damage also goes through Magic Cancel on the mobs in Stage 5.
    • I/L Mage: As you already mentioned, Ice Strike is super useful in the entire MPQ.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1