1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to start playing MapleLegends efficiently (and become a madman).

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Lirbo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    You do not lose damage, the reason is becuase you put the AP into MP then simply take it out back from MP into INT through AP reset...

2. itsBrandon

itsBrandon Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2020
    Male
    12:59 PM
    ahhhh i get it now, thanks!

3. David Lee

David Lee Snail

Jul 25, 2020
    9:59 PM
    Bowmaster
    If the Bishop and HB mule don't require any NX for AP washing, then I think Main 1 and Main 2 can actually be on the Bishop and HB mule accounts. I only point it out because I don't think most people have 4 unique IPs to vote with everyday, but most people do have home internet and mobile data on their phones for 2 accounts.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    No, that's stupid. You need the Bishop to self-leech, you can't do that if u create it on the same account. Also, I have provided a solution for unlimited voting down below.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. neophyte_DQT

neophyte_DQT Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2020
    Male
    With the new update, is SI mule no longer worth it?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Can we make maple an esports already?

CITIUS – ALTIUS - FORTIUS
    (FASTER — HIGHER — STRONGER)

7. Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    11:59 PM
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    Awesome guide btw, thanks for all the detail. Been using this to setup some mules and its very informative.

8. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    No more SI mules. Ill update it soon SlimeGrin

Glad I could help

9. denzcy

denzcy Blue Snail

Jan 30, 2021
    Male
    Night Lord
    Great guide, but my question is how do you manage to vote on 4 different accounts if they require a unique connection? Solution down below did not work on an ios device for me. Also read comments on it, still did not work.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Check the bottom of the guide "Unlimited GTOP100 Voting:"

• Like Like x 1
  11. denzcy

denzcy Blue Snail

Jan 30, 2021
    Male
    Night Lord
    yes, have already done that, still no luck.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Updated (April 10, 2021)!

Changelog:
    • SI/TL mule revision after the insane SI nerf.
    • SE mule guideline tweaks.
    • MU mule is now higher priority over HB mule.
    • Design changes.

If you feel like I have missed anything please let me know.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  13. sutaraito

sutaraito Mano

Oct 12, 2019
    Female
    11:59 AM
    Thief
    Very detailed guide with some nice new tips for a casual player like me. Though I'll die before I can accomplish the maximum efficiency MapleF12
    I laughed out loud at the 12 wives part MapleF13

14. ZynoXII

ZynoXII Blue Snail

May 23, 2021
    Do we have to advance 2nd job for sin & warrior? seems like an impossible task.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    It is certainly possible, on a warrior you'll probably need a basic DEX gear and some accuracy pills.
    My suggestion is to use the money you get from KPQ (usually scrolls/items to NPC) to get a 10 DEX+ robe (380k) along with some Accuracy Pills, or Amorian Baskets if the accuracy isn't enough for you (around 100k each), and some ciders (1k each, get like 15 of those).
    You can also sell fame, it's about 150k per fame, so doing it on multiple characters should be enough to afford you the items.

As for a thief you shouldn't really have accuracy issues especially with their first job skill that gets u +accuracy and avoidability, get yourself some ciders, if you can afford a Work Glove of 6~8 attack (1~3m) that should be more than sufficient to make the whole thing possible.

Now I'm not saying doing 2nd job with INT/Unused AP is easy, but it is certainly possible with the right preparations, on my BM (25 DEX) it took me about 30 minutes to get the 30 dark marbles, so basically as long as you can actually hit the mobs and not miss 100% of the time the task is mathematically possible, you'll just have to grind to finish it while others can do it in 3 minutes.

16. JonnyJazz

JonnyJazz Snail

May 5, 2022
    Male
    10:59 PM
    Lokked
    Magician
    Is this guide still up-to-date / viable / accurate?
    I'm brand new to Maple Story period. Reminds me to Ragnarok Online, as far as the concept of "find an area with mobs matching your build and slowly grind them out" goes.
    I've got the first 3 chars created and doing HPQ. It's manageable! Voting is.... annoying, but it'll become a habit. Thanks for inspiring me with this guide!

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Yes the guide is up-to-date, nothing much changes around MapleLegends as we stay permanently stay on v62 (though new items/implementations can sometimes shift the meta).
    Regardless, you can expect the guide to be viable for the next few years as well.

As for voting, might want to use the quick-voting method I listed in the bottom of the guide, I vote on 24 accounts in 10 minutes if I put my full attention into it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. AndrewMapler

AndrewMapler Mano

Mar 27, 2020
    Male
    VitoCorleone
    Night Lord
    Summer
    On my iPhone I use the “shortcut” app to avoid having to edit the links everyday. I have a shortcut that opens all the tabs I need to vote with one click. Makes voting braindead ;)

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  19. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    For Warrior advancement, all you need 44 Accuracy to 100% hit them at level 30. A Victoria's Amorian Basket that provides 40 Accuracy for 10 minutes is more than sufficient even with 4 base DEX. For damage, see below.

For Thief advancement (or all advancements except Pirates, really), if you are having trouble with killing mobs with Lucky 7, consider switching to a spear and getting as much STR and Weapon Attack as you can. Yes, spears. On Thieves. Spears have the highest Weapon Attack out of all weapons in the same level range, so simply equip one and whack the mobs to death.

• Like Like x 1
  20. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    It's actually perfectly fine to use some SP any way you like. Outside of the MaxHP Increase and MaxMP Increase skills, any SP you spend can simply be reset with some NX. In this example, you can max Double Shot for PQs/events, then reset it in future with 24k NX. This is only 4 days of voting, not much considering you'll take weeks to do all this anyway. This is especially true if those PQs/events can significantly boost your progress.