1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

magician job & beginner island

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moistt, May 10, 2022.

1. moistt

moistt Snail

May 10, 2022
    2:06 PM
    hi i'm new to maplelegends, is there a way to do all the quests on beginner island without hitting level 9? i don't want any quests that i can never return to do to just be sitting in my quest log, but if i do all the quests i easily go past level 8

2. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Rest assured, you can do all the Maple Island quests and the SP you gain from 8-13(I think up to 15? Don't quote me on that) will be added to your Magician job.

You end up with sliiightly less MP but in the long run it makes practically no difference

3. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    5:06 PM
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    ^ no is up to level 14 the npc before going to training camp say that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:06 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    In the case of a perfectionist (completing all of Maple Island AND job advancing at lvl 8) you can get there if you get someone else to kill the mobs for you in all kill quests and get the etcs from them as well.

Tl;dr: it is possible but it requires a second charOnionF2

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    Okay
    I believe the best you can do is Level 9, Bari's Test quest will level you up no matter what.

6. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    If you’re planning to MP wash at all, then the MP that you gain from int equips + mw20 is insignificant.

Since MP gained from high Base INT + MP Washing is huge.

Better if you just push to level 10 before you leave Maple Island tbh.

7. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    6:06 PM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    no worries, on the worst scenario you'll lose like 25 mp, just don't forget pumping SP on max mp as earlier as possible, since this can hurt more than job adv late.
    In the end is very easy to any magician get 30k mp at levels 13x~15x, so you don't need to worry about it