1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadower changes you’d want

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thuglifer, Apr 11, 2022.

1. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    8:15 PM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Sure, everyone have different taste, and thats why shadowers still popular, sorry for making personal attacks, this argument of being underpowered is fair because they're a entry class just trigger me, so i'm sorry, maybe it is because i did 19k hp (overwash i know) and leveled full leech with multimage, and even spending ways more money, time and investiment, if i don't reroll, i'll never become relevant as a simmilar (or lower) geared "late game class", (i have mid tier gears, but seeing a lv200 shadower with perf kanzir dealing a low dpm (for that level of funding ofc, i choose to reroll).

But why you think shadowers have a good 3rd job? Warriors have ways ways more effectivy hp than a non-washed CB with MG, and ways more worse to wash (1 mp = 3 bonus hp to shadower, for warrior it is 12,5) and warriors don't have too much problem with accuracy on early stages, you can just pump some base dex and buy very cheap acc gears with gacha/kpq reward/quests.

I'm saying that as a player who already leveled chief bandits countless times, warriors have too much more damage (drk have too much range on his attacks, heroes can coma and have more raw damage, and pallies can do very well on some mobs, BoT sucks, and if you have money to spent on ME, you're better on leech, trust me.

Corsairs, Buccanners, Marksman and NightLords, i believe they're the best classes, each one having their own bad and good points, but they're the ones who excel at the most important scenarios, and are more consistent.
    And i don't wanna shad being the number 1 in everything with no flaws, but maybe not being the worst in almost every content is good enough, do less cleave damage than single targets who benefits of SI without his SI, deal less single target damage then a cleaver who benefits of SI, without his si. And yes, i'm talking about warriors, not tier1/2 classes, lets ignore the cap between the ranged classes, it is better.

But since i'm hopeless about the balance team of this server i'll just choose another character, and hopefully not quit after 3 months, i saw too many people fighting for their classes ( even people who didn't play they, people like this deserve the world's best, really) and just giving up and re-rolling, this is just sad.
    You can just ignore this just play the class, but at least for me, i feel like i'm losing my time with it.
    Sorry for the attacks and have fun, i'll be out of shadowers posts for awhile, this always excite me to keep funding him, but i come back to reality 3 hours later and get sad for all the work i'll need to do again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    7:15 PM
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    Yet another idea: Significant (at least 25%) cast time reduction on BoT (600ms currently)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    4:15 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor

Remember when Shadowers were cool and did godly damage? Also peep the godly gear flex at the beginning and the warrior pill as the highest source of attack back then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    They should make meso up power up pickpocket and meso explosion. Just because I think that sounds cool

5. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    MU always seemed like it ought to affect PP but by the time you max Nate/Bstep their every line caps the stacks anyway. Hopefully the higher cap lower proc suggestion goes through and opens them up to synergize.

6. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    Chakra deserves an FMA dealing proportional damage to what it already heals but perhaps hitting as few targets as Shout

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    The ability to smoke while dead, not taking effect for anyone until resurrected, for on-body deaths. Washing is optional and 'nates dash unprovoked.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    Let Assassinate change targets between the 4th and 5th hits

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    Keep 29>30 a waste whichever way it's altered this patch /s
    upload_2022-6-1_5-43-17.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:15 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Sweet monologue Harley, very funny!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:15 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Do you actually have nate at 29 as a 190 shad?
    Or did you dug up an old age ss

Edit: I aint paying attention ignore me

12. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    can we stop being sarcastic :cool:? he's just pumping here his new ideas, nothing wrong here, the OP post is about it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    You are the goat Harl don’t listen to the haters and bump this thread for eternity

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    Maybe we can somehow modify how venomous stab works, since using poisons seems to fit into the theme/style of a shadower.

On it's own maybe it could also reduce def/mdef of the monster by a significant amount, helping everyone.

And depending on the skill used, it could have an additional effect like:

Band of Thieves/Boomerang Step: it could have a chance to burst doing some additional damage around the affected targets and spread it.

Assaulter/Savage Blow/Assassinate/Double Stab: Small chance of letting you crit on poisoned enemy.

I don't know how it could be incorporated, but could also be other possible, similar ideas to this one too.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    I was thinking in the sed mule duty, what if assassinate lost his damage cap and recharge more charges, faster than before, so when he got SED he don't lost too many dpm, so we can lower the benefits of bringing a sed mule, because an active shad can keep his dpm while being sed.

16. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    The benefits of bringing a sed mule is lowering splits distributed while bringing in more effective attackers. Also, there are a few niche uses, like locking left arm by keeping your sed muled aggro'd on right arm if your bishop dies/dcs.
    Making shadowers more effective at DPM in HT will only help those that are already running as a main attacker. It won't affect meta compositions that already run sed mules.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    I really would like for Assaulter to have a range increase. It would be awesome to be able to quickly jump between platforms while grinding. On the subject of Chief Bandit skills, I think Shield Mastery should increase all defense while a shield is equipped, not just shield defense. Dragon Khanjar users get a whopping 6 defense with max Shield Mastery currently. Heroes could benefit from the same change.

• Like Like x 1
  18. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    I think people post def rework are gonna reconsider shield mastery and timeless list as they are today

19. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    Maybe but that doesn't really make Shads more appealing since they already have good survivability. Assaulter is cool idea though.

20. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    Galaxy
    Washing mitigations