1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for jumping quest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nocatnofight, Jun 10, 2022.

1. nocatnofight

nocatnofight Blue Snail

Jun 9, 2022
    Male
    7:54 PM
    Nocatnofight
    I know that the jumping quest is one of the most attractive playing methods in the maplestory, but many people are not so skilled in skills and reaction ability. Some jumping quest are too difficult for me. I hope that the maplelegends can provide me with some other ways to complete it, including other challenges and recycling gold coins

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:54 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    So, just to be clear, it sounds like you're suggesting being able to 'buy' completion on a JQ with meso/pcoins?

3. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    7:54 AM
    Frenzied
    Practice makes perfect

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    nocatnofight

nocatnofight Blue Snail

Jun 9, 2022
    Male
    7:54 PM
    Nocatnofight
    What I mean is that you can provide a variety of methods to complete these JQ, instead of canceling jumping completely. You can choose to jump to complete these JQ, or you can design some complex quest to complete this challenge. The meso I mentioned is just one of them, and it is only for reference

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lucidcat

Lucidcat Mixed Golem

May 14, 2021
    8:54 PM
    Practise more.
    Jump quests I passed as a noob:
    crimsonwood jump quest (died twice, mastered now)
    sleepywood map 1-2 (entered 2nd map 3 times before succeed)
    zakum jump quest (struggled 2 days)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SmellyCat

SmellyCat Orange Mushroom

Jun 9, 2021
    7:54 AM
    Bowmaster
    I am all for anything that gives players options in how to reach a desired a goal. This server already has a precedent in that regard with the whole jonin stars vs jump quest. So why not extend the idea to other avenues.

• Agree Agree x 1