1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP WASHING IS NOT NOSTALGIC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vitriaxx, Jun 11, 2022.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    2:26 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Just make a heavy washed rope hanging character for the late game and a normal character for the nostalgia

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    3:26 AM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    im not sure how unwashed characters are able to do NT pre quests,im struggling with 23k lol

3. Shoebox

Shoebox Slime

Feb 6, 2017
    Female
    6:26 PM
    BluebeIl
    Ranger
    I quit ML for a couple of years immediately after I learned about HP washing. Ranger has always been my favourite class and I was immediately informed that my character was ruined, useless, etc. I tried stacking INT but you literally can't play the game unless you already have a funded mage to leech yourself with. Not fun.

I came back when the monster ring was introduced. I think it's a genius idea to give more health but also require a pretty decent amount of time commitment to get while encouraging exploration. This plus a ZHelm is sufficient for most boss runs, and I will probably not even make it to 4th job anyways.

Anyways, yes HP washing is inhibitive to new players and will probably chase them away from the server. That said, I think addressing HP washing was mentioned on the 2022 road map so the admins might have something up their sleeves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1