1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I too late to start HP wash?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by firewatch, Jun 19, 2022.

1. firewatch

firewatch Red Snail

May 10, 2022
    Female
    6:35 AM
    Firewatch
    Pirate
    Hi, for context I'm a very casual player I have a lv75 outlaw but never bothered to do HP washing because I got quite overwhelmed with the formula as a beginner. So far I've leveled my character the basic way.. all AP goes to DEX/STR and my INT basically non existent. I'm just wondering is my character still salvagable to go for bosses at higher level or I should jsut abandon my character? Also do i miss out a lot at late game without HP washing at all? Thanks

2. Lucidcat

Lucidcat Mixed Golem

May 14, 2021
    7:35 AM
    It is not late to start washing now for a 12K HP Corsair (to tank every range attack with HB).
    Don't worry, everyone makes some mistakes on first character.

• Like Like x 2
  3. LiZrd

LiZrd King Slime

Apr 2, 2022
    Male
    Lizrd
    Hero
    Bonfire
    It's not too late! Basically what you need to do is to get some base INT first and then do MP + HP washing. I find this guide to be very helpful:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...ll-every-boss-on-your-ranged-character.39844/

Assuming you only have 5 base INT now, you can hit 160 base INT at lv.106 if you put every fresh AP into INT from now on. At lv.107, put all 5 AP into MP, then use 4 AP resets to do -MP +stat (leaving 1 AP in the HP/MP pool would allow you to HP wash anytime you want). From lv.107 onwards, every time you level up put all 5 AP into MP and use 5 AP resets to do -MP +stat. Now, whenever you want more HP, simply use AP resets to do -MP +HP as long as you have excess MP. This is the minimum MP formula for your class: (18 * level) + 95

Check out this guide to decide your HP goal:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/important-hp-thresholds.31698/

If you have extra NX to spare right now, you can even buy a bunch of AP resets to convert some of your main stat into INT (for example, get your base INT to 30 or 40). You will be a bit weaker but this will allow you to hit 160 base INT sooner. Additionally, you can get some INT equips and put them on right before you level up to get more excess MP. For example: 15 INT zak helm + 5 INT earrings + 10 INT cape + 10 INT bathrobe + 5 INT raccoon mask + 5 INT wooden wand = 50 extra INT. INT gears help the process but aren't mandatory so don't sweat it if you have a small budget.

Wish you the best on your mapling journey:)

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    firewatch

firewatch Red Snail

May 10, 2022
    Female
    Firewatch
    Pirate
    This is super helpful, thank you sooo much!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1