1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Wanna Kerning PQ With Me?

Discussion in 'Community' started by OHNO123, Jun 19, 2022.

1. OHNO123

OHNO123 Red Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    11:17 AM
    TRASK
    Beginner
    I just hit level 26 so I'm running out of time to be able to play this! I haven't actually run across many people in-game, maybe I just play in the wrong channels and/or time. I made a friend who wanted to play but they haven't been online since we added each other :( Would like to play enough times to hopefully get the slime shoes for all and to get King Slime's monster card

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Owenking

Owenking Red Snail

May 28, 2022
    Male
    12:17 AM
    Beginner
    go to the channel1 to wait more players
    most of them will be active there.
    You can also use Magaphone to quest more players to join your party:R>KPQ L4 players to join me.

3. Lucidcat

Lucidcat Mixed Golem

May 14, 2021
    1:17 AM
    KPQ is relatively popular.