1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ability to change or request for Account-Name change

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lirbo, May 27, 2022.

1. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    2:40 PM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Hi, the title is pretty much explaining it all.
    I don't know if manually requesting such a thing was a possibility until now, but frankly It's a feature I'd really like to be implemented. I have voted on my fame mules accounts (which have odd usernames) and by now I have 4m NX on each, and I might actually open characters on it..

I do not know how you handle the database there and if it might prove troublesome, though I guess security questions can help in that regard.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:40 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    r/humblebrag

3. OP
    OP
    Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    2:40 PM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Well, the entire suggestion is about making this possible Foxpat

• Like Like x 1
  4. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    8:40 AM
    Curious to see if this will be possible in the future. With how organized I am, I'd to like to re-name some of my usernames to be organized to know what everything is that I have (if that makes sense).

5. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    1:40 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    not sure about others but that's exactly why i just default to account1, account2, account3, account4 and so on and so forth whenever i create accounts (note that's not my real account names but i hope you get the idea)

yes it's not as custom as having for example thiefgearaccount, bowmangearaccount, and whatever else you had in mind, but it helps me to just numerically default all my storage to account4. then filter through extra character slots and jobs inside.