1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Convenient way for lowering exp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spectree, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Spectree

Spectree Horny Mushroom

Jun 14, 2022
    7:22 AM
    I want to have a permanent kpq character. The exp just grows too fast even for level 30 char doing kpq. Is it possible to provide a convenient way for lowering exp.

For example, a command/potion that can clear your current exp.

2. nunc

nunc Red Snail

Dec 29, 2021
    1:22 AM
    Nunc
    I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before. Some servers have a cash shop item which "locks" your exp at the current amount. I believe the reason KimberlyKimberly previously stated she does not want any such thing is that it will make botting/hacking harder to detect. Since characters wont be gaining exp they would be more difficult to track while botting, is what I think the gist was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. nunc

nunc Red Snail

Dec 29, 2021
    1:22 AM
    Nunc
    you can just edit a quote, pretty sure the alert disappears

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Spectree

Spectree Horny Mushroom

Jun 14, 2022
    7:22 AM
    Thanks for all replies. I think I found Kimberly's reply:[​IMG]
    I kinda agree with Kimmerly that this is custom as well as hackish.

A possible solution is to make this mechanisim functioning in KPQ only, so that it's very limited and prevents the use for hacking.
    In PQs other than KPQ, you can suicide after many many runs, but in KPQ, you have to suicide so many times after only a few runs.

A concrete realization can be, for example, making an option allowing exp clearing at the finial stage of kpq. If a player wants to clear its exp in this way, one has to finish a complete run of KPQ, the time consuming of which permits a more efficient way: simply to suicide. So implementing in this way will only benefit KPQer