1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

OPQ - If I collect multiple sets of 10 diary pages, are they all lost?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by twing1, Jul 1, 2022.

1. twing1

twing1 Pink Teddy

Aug 10, 2020
    Male
    6:24 AM
    twing1
    Beginner
    Title.

I already got the diary for myself, when I finished the pq with all 10 pages in my inventory they all automatically disappeared and I got the diary.

Now I am trying to collect pages for a friend.

I'm wondering if I get another complete set of all 10 pages, will they be lost when I complete the PQ? Or am I able to keep them all to give to a friend?

2. lemonpasta

lemonpasta Horny Mushroom

May 21, 2020
    Female
    9:24 PM
    lemonravioli
    F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Corsair
    Extra pages stay in your inventory even after the PQ is completed!

3. OP
    OP
    twing1

twing1 Pink Teddy

Aug 10, 2020
    Male
    6:24 AM
    twing1
    Beginner
    Even if there is a whole extra set?

I understand that if I have some extra pages they stay in my inventory because there isn't a full set to be taken away.

But what if I have an extra complete set of every page, 1-10?

I am worried that the code behind the mechanism is a simple if statement: if player has pages 1-10, remove from inventory and grant complete diary.

If I already have the complete diary which is a one of a kind item, I am worried that this if statement will only remove the pages from my inventory, and try to grant me another complete diary (and fail), leaving me with 10 less pages.

4. lemonpasta

lemonpasta Horny Mushroom

May 21, 2020
    Female
    9:24 PM
    lemonravioli
    F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Corsair
    To be safe, I think you should keep your complete diary in your inventory while collecting the next set of pages.

I've read somewhere that you can only have 1 complete diary at one time.

If you have submitted the goddess diary to Wiz, I think there is a chance that that your extra pages will not turn into a diary since your quest is now not active.

I'm not 100% certain about this since I have not tried collecting more than 1 set of pages twice on the same character.

• Like Like x 1