1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Maple Not Opening

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ydnic, Jul 4, 2022.

1. ydnic

ydnic Snail

Jan 13, 2022
    10:40 PM
    Client: Crossover
    MacOS version: Monterey
    Describe the error: When trying to open up the maple application, it won't open. The icon will pop up but then immediately quit without an error message. I tried reinstalling and restarting my computer and keeping up to date the app so that it is not expired. It still won't open. Please advise with troubleshooting.
    Last Run Log:
    Running launcher: MapleLegends (StartMenu.C^3A_users_crossover_Start+Menu/MapleLegends.lnk)
    Command-line options:
    Bottle: MapleLegendsMAC20March2022Rev2
    Debug channels:
    Extra environment variables (null)

CrossOver 21.0.0.33720
    macOS Version 10.16 (Build 21F79)
    Mac Locale: en_US

2. misterbubble

misterbubble Snail

Jul 6, 2022
    1:40 AM
    Just wanted to share that I have also been encountering this error on my M1 Mac for the past three days, and the issue persists as of July 6, 2022. Thanks.

3. SaltySalty

SaltySalty Mano

Jun 7, 2021
    1:40 PM
    Warrior
    Same for me too, it just doesn't seem to be able to open :( Hope you guys can find a fix soon!

4. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    1:40 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Latest patch Aug 14 has caused this for me as well on windows 8.1. At first I couldn't multi client but then after a bit of time I couldn't even open any client.

6. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Open MapleLegendsHD locate legends.ini right click it go to properties uncheck read only, or delete legends.ini and open the client it should replace it automatically and should work