1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Cleavers Great Again (in HT)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gurk, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Chrisss

Chrisss Horny Mushroom

Oct 21, 2020
    Male
    2102 Top Floor of Roppongi Mall
    3:27 PM
    ChrisBS
    Bishop
    Rogue
    If only a certain class could dispel or pierce through cancels for X amount of seconds with cooldown. :)

;) hehexd. The idea here is to ensure your party members get holy shield before crossing right to prevent debuffs for 40s. If the sed target is crossing right or 3 heads are on cancel, then most likely your party members are going for wings which triggers the right arm to debuff. A note for future bishops out there.

This is somewhat debatable. I don't agree that theres dpm loss if wings go down early but i can agree damage overlapping. Why I don't agree with the dpm loss? Pretty simple.

Bishops are constantly dispelling ht buffs (primarily D.UP) which mostly ends up with the Magic Att. UP buff (increases magic att, lowers weapon def) being dispelled along with other buffs. So conclusion, you're barely seeing the Magic Att.UP buff which helps increase your dpm.

2. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    9:27 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Sure, but outside of their duties they can attack. More targets = more dpm. That being said, you don’t want your strong single target attackers attacking arms before the heads are down. Would be great if there’s wings to attack when heads are cancelled.

Of course you can always freeze an arm that is low hp and jump atk it from the other side on cancels, but your sed target will get sed into the mass sed arm at some point.

The bottomline is simply that attacking the wing while something else is available is just wasted time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chrisss

Chrisss Horny Mushroom

Oct 21, 2020
    Male
    2102 Top Floor of Roppongi Mall
    3:27 PM
    ChrisBS
    Bishop
    Rogue
    At this point it's pretty much up to the host's preference. I'm pretty unpredictable and I like exploring different ways to clear HT rather than clearing it the same repetitive way as it makes the boss pretty boring overtime considering its one of the end game bosses.
    Fair point.