1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bob the Snail quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meowd, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Meowd

Meowd Red Snail

Mar 30, 2017
    Female
    Earth
    5:30 AM
    Meowd
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard
    Unworthy
    so I completed the Jay's Curiosity quest, and at the end Jay says something about bringing him to a place that's like Snail Hunting Ground 1 in maple island and something will happen but then there's nothing else?? no more available quests and jay doesn't say anything

is it just incomplete or…?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    10:30 PM
    Beginner
    Quest is not incomplete. Your just not spoofed like in the other quests :) keep looking fellow quester

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPaRky no.37

SPaRky no.37 Slime

Jan 23, 2021
    Male
    Sydney
    8:30 AM
    Assassin
    I too am trying to complete this quest.

Let me know if you guys do find a lead. A Hint if you would please!

4. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    9:30 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
  5. SPaRky no.37

SPaRky no.37 Slime

Jan 23, 2021
    Male
    Sydney
    8:30 AM
    Assassin
    Ah no I'm afraid. Thank you but I refer to after the QUEST is completed, we get the item 'Bob's Snail Shell' WHICH can be dropped! (One of a Kind ITEM)

from Meowd's quote, where is this particular location.
    HINTs please. No spoilers! TQ!~

6. twing1

twing1 Pink Teddy

Aug 10, 2020
    Male
    2:30 PM
    twing1
    Beginner
    Are you referring to the part of the quest when you have to talk to Grendel the Really Old, The Rememberer, Bruce, and Gwin and it does not lead you to them in the quest? Or are you talking about after you complete these and return to Jay, and the quest line appears to be completed (as Jay's Curiosity is now in the "completed" tab of the quest inventory), there is an additional hidden step where you need to drop Bob's shell as the OP is describing?

If you are referring to the latter, please DM me the location of where I need to release Bob, as I have scoured the depths of the internet and have found nothing but dead ends. I do not mind the spoiler.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FireMushroom

FireMushroom Horny Mushroom

Nov 28, 2016
    5:30 PM
    The last time I saw this quest (on GMS) the final parts of it could not be completed. Dunno if it was oversight, fixed later or forgotten about years later. Either way, it was still awesome that Bob got a mention in the game.