1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Leveling Reverse Item Cause Game Crash

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by asdsaou, Jul 28, 2022.

1. asdsaou

asdsaou Mushmom

Oct 10, 2021
    Male
    1:53 AM
    asdsaou2
    Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I was leveling this reverse charlston, and the last 2 times it has leveled has caused my game to crash. I can't remember the first time, but I know that it leveled yesterday at 5:00am ST, and it crashed my game in Zak arms. I know this as I was around 74/75 item exp, and when I logged back in, it was 0/80 in the next level.

This time, around 8:33pm ST, during krex, I crashed as soon as the first krex eye died. I even typed in chat that my glove was about to level. When I logged back in, the glove was max level.

What is supposed to happen?: Game doesn't crash

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Everytime my reverse charlston leveled.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Level your reverse item (Charlston), during Krex/Zak (known bosses that cause the crash)

Extra information (optional): It's not a big deal. Just 2 crashes that ruined 2 boss runs. It's not gonna happen a lot. On a side note, I got +3 dex from the level ups as a sair :).

upload_2022-7-28_13-35-7.png

2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    1:53 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    This has been happening consistently with my timeless pendant as well, and I believe it's a known issue since at least two patches ago. It's just strange because it didn't happen for me in the previous patch, but with the Valentines patch it started acting up to the point I cannot level up my gear during bossing anymore, which is the only way I really gain exp. A fix for this would be great.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    9:53 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Known bug ever since timeless gear appeared, however since we can't properly recreate it for some reason it's hard to fix.
    Only some people seem to have it and not even everywhere. Hope we can sometime find the root of the bug

• Informative Informative x 1