1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

(NEW)Shaolin Temple Square Leech

Discussion in 'Guides' started by bobaboss, Aug 18, 2022.

1. bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    3:32 PM
    Link to the map on MapleLegend's library.

Updated with 100% safespots

Mobs
    [​IMG]
    Censer
    Level: 100
    EXP: 4,820
    HP: 85,500
    Meso: 762 - 1,047
    Weak: -
    Drops: Level 80-90 equips and Power Elixirs
    [​IMG]
    Female Thief
    Level: 95
    EXP: 4,400
    HP: 78,000
    Meso: 752 - 1,037
    Drops: [​IMG] Scroll for Topwear for LUK 10% = 1-2m? 30% costs 4m these scrolls were recently added in patch
    Level 80-90 equips and Power Elixirs
    [​IMG]
    Male Thief
    Level: 95
    EXP: 4,400
    HP: 78,000
    Meso: 752 - 1,037
    Drops:[​IMG]Dark Scroll for Face Accessory for Avoid 30% = 10m recently added in patch
    Level 80-90 equips and Power Elixirs
    Only downside to this map is that there are only 26 mobs so it won't become a farming map.

What you need:
    2 Level 130+ Arch Mages with Meteor/Blizzard 30 with 820 TMA without buffs
    Preferably make an Ice/Lightning to freeze making it an snooze-fest of a map.

I tested this map with 2 (lvl 138/136) Fire Poison mages that can only 2 shot so the exp per hour can be higher and more consistent with freeze/1shot.

How to leech:
    censer2.png

Mules and Leechers: Enjoy the 100% safe rope on the left and when you come over to buff your mage make sure to drop down first then come over because mobs on the top left platform can knock off your mules/leechers.

Left mage: There's a 100% safe spot on the left side roof but only if you are standing in the middle of the platform above you like this:
    yeyley.png

Right mage: Right side has a 100% safe spot you can sometimes get hit here but never fall off unless you afk here being in this position:
    safe2.png

EPH(Experience Per Hour):
    Level 90 solo leech:
    90xp.png
    Level 95 solo leech:
    xp2.png

According to THIS guide:
    Ulu Estate 2: 12-14mil EPH

That's almost 2x more EXP and possibly money depending on your luck with the face avoid 30 drop!!

Happy Mapling :) and shoutout to boba tea for keeping me caffeinated

• Like Like x 13
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
  2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    12:32 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    This is a map I've been experimenting with for a long time and I think it has a lot of potential. The main issue is that this map can't be played solo. You need multiclient or another player. The platforms are really annoying too and there's a lot of spots in the middle platform/wall that you can fall through randomly.

Edit: Nah this one is definitely gonna feel pretty good when I can 1-hit it. Seems like a good map all around, good XP and probably pretty good money with the new drop.

3. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Here's a @epm 2 while staying on the roof on left side which doesn't spawn any mobs but they can be lured to you if you're not killing fast enough but other than that you don't need to move until you buff.

xp3.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    12:32 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    This with two mages?

5. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Yup same strat as the picture in the guide!

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Someone that can do 85.5k ultimates please test this map :)

7. BurnWithin

BurnWithin Mano

Dec 23, 2018
    2:32 AM
    Tested with my fp, can do 1-shot, can confirm that its pain in the ass for solo mage here. It's solo-able if you can manage to teleport on the roof without fall to the ground at all which is unpractical.

Duo Mage with 2-shot (I/L) should be ideal here imo.

If you do Duo Mage 1-shot here I think u gotta have too much free time after u clear the mob with ulti before it respawn again which is not very effientive u may move a bit and cast ulti again for the leftover but it won't do much also with pot rasing price.

It's still unclear that how often Face Avoid 30% drop here and if it actually drop a lot and become a meta map then face avoid30% 's price may go down aswell so kinda hard to justify the effientive here.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Yeah only having 7 out of 26 mobs drop the scroll is kinda underwhelming but at least another 7 mobs drop 1-2m scrolls and a large variety of high lvl equips make it better than duo vikerola in ease of play especially if you are an ice lightning. You only need to freeze left side as right side it's rare to be knocked off that cliff even while 2 shotting.

9. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    4:32 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Thats really cool
    But why that discrepancy between 2 epm tests? First one you made 13m and second 22m. Did you write something wrong or Im missing something?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    10:32 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    censer leech lvl is 95, hence the massive jump in eph

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Just found out Censers drop shield hp 30% scroll which is huge since 70%s are apparently 5m?

edit: jk I got baited by owlrepo OnionCry

voted for nx and owled like i should and found this

huh.png

Do people actually buy these scrolls for afk services?

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  12. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    new spot new epm with me focusing far left instead of mid with a safe spot on roof:
    solo:
    x3p.png
    duo w/ lvl 119:
    xp33.png

lvl 105-120 Petris 20-24m eph
    lvl 108-120 Skeles 18-22m eph

not sure if this increase was because of higher level but still comparable to petri and skele leech with better drops/lower tma/no movement

5-6 exp is for sure better but drops here makes it worth OnionPretty

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1