1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A break or not

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Kayden, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Kayden

Kayden Red Snail

Jul 9, 2022
    5:24 AM
    Taking a break after 2 weeks of playing or maybe not comeback depends how I feel or if anything changes.. great server brilliantly designed. My major issue is this feels like mulestory. Everyone has tons of mules and it takes a year to wash for a range character. This makes warriors pretty much useless or not as much of use or common. Everyone is a robot make mule or make range nothing in between. Now leech is being sold by the EXP instead of hourly. The players make this game too technical and not fun anymore. Then all I see is multi-maging, I mean my god someone leeched literally 4 FP's to 4th job all at the same time. This is why i'm leaving it's my opinion, not leaving for any other PS because I still believe this is the best PS out there, but I would love to see some changes. farewell for now

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Toon

Toon Capt. Latanica

May 22, 2020
    Male
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    6:24 AM
    Toon
    Marksman
    Pasta
    Why your willing to play is related to how other people like to play? This is a RPG and there are infinite ways to enjoy it. Look at the third job only challange and the single client bishops. Like you said, this is the best PS server available and you can play as you please. You said warriors are bad. However, paladin is one of the best classes and is a really good class to start. Pretty possible to get to late game being single client and starting with a 0 nx account. It`s also possible with ranged characters, playing with some int. I can help in case you need advice. Toon#1322

• Agree x 8
    • Disagree x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    2:24 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    You’re always welcome here on Maple Island!

:heartbeat:

4. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    4:24 AM
    Just to address the buying leech by exp point, the reason people buy by exp is that it allows them to pay for a leecher’s effective time. While some leechers set a stopwatch and leech for the amount of time they promised, others aren’t so vigilant and a buyer shouldn’t have to pay for someone’s break. Additionally, both the buyer and seller are typically happier with the meso:exp ratio arrangement since it disambiguates how much exp a buyer should expect when purchasing leech and also allows the seller to not feel obligated to achieve a certain eph to avoid upsetting the buyer.

5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Here have no mulestory compared to other servers lol.

btw, i begin my char 11 months ago, i never buy leech or made other char to leech me, i never multimage, and i got pretty solid gear, lots of person forget that have alot of metods to make mesos.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. marnu

marnu Blue Snail

Aug 4, 2022
    Male
    2:24 AM
    you will be back. they always come back...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Excuse me, but probably less than 1% of the playerbase actually do multi-mage farming method, just play whatever you want and have fun.
    Somepeople will always follow for insanely hardcore methods like multimages or a insane amount of farming, there's no way to fixing that unless you ban everyone who want to farm godly items or like to be the best on their respective classes.
    I don't know who is your friend, but don't listen him when he told you warriors isn't good or common. They're one of the more popular classes and paladins are fightning for being one of the best class in the game right now, while heroes are solid and drk extremely popular.
    You're seeing the game with the wrong eyes, just have fun and play whoever you like, if you really get annoyed by people doing it near to you, its a good option joining odd jobs like ossyrians, people who have rules to how to play the game and don't interact with the meta, it is really fun

• Agree Agree x 3