1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhuxlet's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by rhandomone, Aug 27, 2022.

1. rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    4:22 PM
    Warrior
    (I will be posting entries of Rhuxlet's journey in the Maple World. Maybe not all the time, but something for me to post. A couple of things. Since Rhuxlet's journey started years ago and I cannot remember what she did, I'll just start posting to where she is currently at. Second, this will be told in the view of Rhuxlet. So enjoy reading on her adventures.)

8/27/22

Went to Orbis to hunt some more monster book cards. Got some info from some NPCs on a creature named Eliza. Decided to take on some quests, for a small amount of EXP.

After a few quests, I finally got to talk to Eliza, she sent me on a quest to defeat her clone. I hesitated because I did not know if the clone was going to destroy me as I was underleveled.

Much later, after I stocked up on Potions at New Leaf City. Spent a lot of mesos, but I wasn't worried. I have a lot of mesos from selling equipment.

As I returned to Orbis, I decided to check up on Eliza's clone to see if it would show up. I just leveled up, so I did not have to worry about losing much EXP if I got defeated. When it did show up, I decided to challenge it to a fight, along with its Lucida back up.

The fight was not as hard as I thought it would be, and the only annoying part was that it kept blinding me, decreasing my accuracy. Luckily, I have All Cure Potions to remedy that. After a decent fight, I defeated the clone and completed Eliza's quest, and got a lot of EXP.

The last thing Eliza wanted me to do was play her....... (I feel so embarrassed). Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I did it for the sake of completing the quest, and only got 20 Fame. Which is fine. The boss fight quest was plenty and I could use the extra fame.

So now, it is back to collecting monster cards from Orbis. Thankfully, I got all 5 Lucida cards.

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    Update of journey today: I wanted to collect more monster book cards in the Orbis tower, but I wanted to repair the old Gladius and I had almost all of the items I needed to do so. So I went back to Victoria Island at Ellinia to talk to Arwen the Fairy for a Star Rock. I needed 1 of each jewel and 15000 mesos to make one. I got that done and finally got all the items needed to repair the old Gladius.

Next stop was Sleepywood, where I talked to the person that requested all of the items, and he fixed the sword. And if I remembered, I had to head back to Perion to give the repaired Gladius to Manji. He was impressed that I was able to do the task, so he offered me a choice. The Hero's Gladius or the Skull Earings. I chose the Hero's Gladius, even though neither reward would improve my combat situation at the time being.

I was going to head back to Orbis, but I got sidetracked and wanted to help out Rowen the Fairy collect more Cursed Dolls. To be honest, I was up to the task of doing so. So I made my way to the Forest of Monkeys to beat up some Zombie Lupins for their dolls. I got 200 the first time. Then I got 400. Now I need 600. How far will this go? I don't know. I need a break to gain back my energy.

Some positive notes. I got all 5 Zombie Lupin cards. And I'm getting a decent amount of EXP for the Zombie Lupins and quests. But those are just appetizers.

Quick Update: I got 600 cursed dolls and returned them to Rowen. Now she wants me to collect 1000?! That's fine. Though my creator/player might be getting delirious. This should be the part where he waits until tomorrow or gets some rest before tackling this quest. He needs it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    8/28/22

Took a while, but I got 1000 Cursed Dolls for Rowen the Fairy. I take it no one is going to tell her that no matter how many Cursed Dolls I bring her, the Zombie Lupin population will not decrease.
    Side note: I took down Faust again. And defeated some Maladies just because. No reason. Maybe the extra EXP.

Anyway, now I'm on a hunt for Drakes and Ice Drakes. For a quest. Sure. I got time. But after a break from getting 1000 Cursed Dolls.

4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    1:22 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Have you thought about including some pictures from your character doing various things at times? Would love to see the character behind this journal in action

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    Actually, I could squeeze in a couple of screencaps.

6. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    Later on 8/28/22

For some reason, I decided to do some more Quests in Victoria Island. So I headed toward Nautilus.

[​IMG]
    There, I had a chat with Murihat. He wanted me to get rid of some monsters in the deep tunnels of Sleepywood.

First, he wanted me to defeat Drakes and Ice Drakes.
    [​IMG]
    Simple enough. Finished that quest and got me a lot of EXP.

Next, he wanted me to defeat some Cold Eyes and Tauromacis.

[​IMG]

Again, not bad for a quest.

Then something clicked in my head. I don't think I've ever tried out the boss at the end of the Sanctuary Path. So I decided to investigate.

There, I met the Jr. Balrog.

[​IMG]

He was a tough one. Did about 1800 to 2400 points of damage to me, but with perseverance, I beat this guy and I even got a monster card out of him.
    (UPDATE) I took on Jr. Balrog twice, just to get some proof. So if anyone asks me to take down a Jr. Balrog, I am up to the task.

During all of this, I leveled up to 85. Increased my Dragon Roar skill, and strength. Nothing like the taste of EXP to keep me going.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    8/29/22

Got bored and decided to look around Victoria Island. Specifically back in the Forest of Evil to take down some Maladies. Then I encountered Faust again.

[​IMG]

Only to say, yes. I beat Faust again.

After that, I went to the Golem's Temple to get some missing Stone Golem cards.

[​IMG]
    While doing a quest from the Sleepywood resident, Sabitrama.

I was collecting Dark Stone Golem Rubble before I had to log off, needless to say that's where my journey ends for today. Unless I somehow log back in.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  8. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    8/30/22

Did some more quests, which involved defeating some strong enemies down in the Ludibrium tower. Right after I gathered some Stone Golem and Dark Stone Golem rubble.

Fought a bunch of Death Teddies, and they hit hard, which made me consume a lot of my potions.

[​IMG]

But I persisted and got the Sealed Teddies that they dropped. Just to appease Sabitrama.

[​IMG]

The monsters I fought had more EXP than what this guy has given.

Then I had to do a few more quests, ones that involved defeating some Soul Teddies and Master Soul Teddies to get their items. I focused on the Free Spirits, which took longer than I thought.

[​IMG]

At least his reward was a little better. Or maybe I'm just craving EXP.

Either way, I feel ripped off, on EXP, and on using up a lot of my potions.

9. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/2/22

Vandalizing the mall is so much fun, especially when it makes you stronger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  10. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/4/22

After reaching Level 90, I decided to take a small break vandalizing the mall's CD area, heading to New Leaf City.

And after stocking up on potions, I went to Bigger Ben just to get rid of some Wolf Spiders, mainly out of boredom. Got 100 of them gone and turned in a quest for a small amount of EXP and a buff, which I forgot the name of.

Then I went to the Haunted Mansion for no reason, just to check it out. It turns out that there are monster book cards that I can collect. Psycho Jack and Sophilia Doll cards. I got both of those sets.

[​IMG]

There was another, but I already forgotten what it was (must be the low INT stats because I feel dumb). All I know is that they are in the library of the mansion, along with floating books that I cannot do anything about. I somehow lost photo evidence of the library despite taking the last one successfully within the mansion.

After my short trip to the Haunted Mansion, I went back to CD destroying. No photo needed because it's the same thing as the last entry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  11. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/6/22

A written journal only since it only took place at the CD area.

Reached Level 91 today, and the CDs are starting to shorten on the amount of EXP given. I'm wondering if I should take a break from destroying CDs and go on some quests, find a different location to train, or continue to destroy CDs.

I have the whole Maple World to make decisions.

In fact, I should probably stick to destroying CDs until this Summer Event EXP Boost ends. Then I can get to the other stuff, like monster book card collecting and quests.

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/8/22

A passerby of the name NAH0 offered me some buffs. That was nice of him. I got some help.

[​IMG]

For a short while, I felt a surge of power I have never felt before: Critical Hits. Yes. This is the first time in my existence that I have landed critical hits to enemies.

[​IMG]

And as I have reached Level 92, this place has considered the Latest Hits Compilations to be a weak enemy. But the Greatest Oldies still pose a threat.

Then I had to restock on potions again at New Leaf City.

This was pretty much all that happened.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/9/22

Long story short. I got sidetracked by a lot of things.

[​IMG]

One of them being fighting Goblins in Thailand's Ghost Cave, and taking a lot of hits.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All while forming crystals, which took a few trips to Ariant and one trip to El Nath (because there is only one person that can craft Dark Crystals in El Nath).

The last thing they wanted me to do is fight a monster named Ravana. And given my current status and how the monsters from the Ghost Cave have faired, I don't think I can take on Ravana alone, or even at all.

[​IMG]

So I moved on, and went all over the Mapleworld to do some stuff.

First, it was go to the Haunted Forest in New Leaf City, just to test my strength against some Jack O' Lantern thing. I found it but someone else was fighting it, and I might have gotten her killed by accident. Whoops. But I believe that she took down the monster when she returned.

[​IMG]

Needless to say, I had no luck finding this monster.

14. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/9/22 Continued

Went to explore El Nath a bit, just to fight some monsters that I skipped by.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The werewolves were a pain since they boost their defense while clawing me to death (figure of speech). The Lycanthropes on the other hand, were not as bad to damage, but they did boost their attack and summoned a werewolf. I lost the picture of the Lycanthrope.

Deeper into El Nath, I reached the Forest of Dead Trees.

[​IMG]
    A lot of zombies, needless to say. Reached the mines, to find some Flying Eyes and Miner Zombies. I remembered that I had a quest to collect some ingredients for Maya. Then again, I got sidetracked on that too when exploring the Cave of Trials that were full of Cerberus and Jr. Cerberus. Went all the way to the end, and hit the Cave of Zakum. Clearly, I was not ready to fight him, as I am underleveled and without a party, and I have not completed some missions from the guy at the gate.

[​IMG]
    This was all I could save. My low INT made me have no proof of my adventures, and I blame it on my creator.

Getting back on track, I completed Maya's quest for ingredients, just to help out Lionel. Next, she wanted 100 Jr. Pepe Fish. That task was simple.

[​IMG]
    It got me a small amount of EXP and Mesos.
    [​IMG]
    The rest of the journey was me getting sidetracked on collecting monster book cards. Thankfully they came easily.

I gotta restock on potions again.

• Like Like x 5
  15. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/10/22

I am exhausted after a long adventure that I had today.

First off, I had leveled up to 93 from the CDs, and decided to check back in Thailand's Golden Temple to test my strength against Ravana. Turns out, I could not enter alone and needed to be in a party. Probably because I would need a healer to help out, and that it might have a lot of power.

Second, went to Korean Folk Town to complete some quests, mainly to get rid of the goblins that give the people there trouble. And I had to get food for them to appear.
    Sadly, I did not photograph any of it because my creator forgot to do so. Yeah. I said that. And I don't think he wants to go through getting food for the bosses again.

Got a decent sum of EXP from completing quests and turning in books, along with some cheese, which I sold later. Oh, and a Moon Bunny monster card set.

[​IMG]

Third, felt like heading for Mu Lung to do some "training." Yup. Training. On training dummies, wood and straw.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But really, I was there for the monster card collecting and quests. Yeah, I know I said I would stick to destroying CDs until the EXP bonus ended, but I got bored and wanted to do something else.

Next, I went to the Sky Forest to get some more monster cards from enemies that I missed. Why? Because I was so close to getting 150 sets, and I needed to do that.

[​IMG]
    I got to that point, but waited until I completed more quests in Mu Lung. Which were to take down the big two bosses that roam the area.

And I just remembered. Everyone and their mothers were hunting these bosses like no tomorrow, because I could not find a single one for the longest time. Mainly Tae Roon. Had to kill some time by defeating Pandas for cards, and visiting the Free Market.

At the Free Market, I was overdue for a new weapon. Well, I didn't get one, but I got an upgraded one, which cost me the 40 million mesos I had gained from destroying CDs and selling equipment. It was worth it though.

[​IMG]
    I mean, look at this! Higher Weapon Attack and STR. I lost 1 point of accuracy, but that's a sacrifice I am willing to take. Now I feel more powerful as I deal more damage to my enemies.

The best thing about today, I met someone cool. He went by the name Battlesage.
    [​IMG]
    We formed a party to get a quest to defeat Tae Roon done, and both of us had to wait until he showed up. I kept scouting channels to find him. Eventually I did, and notified Battlesage. Tae Roon kept knocking us back a lot and we both put up a decent fight against the giant bear.

[​IMG]
    Eventually, Tae Roon went down and we both completed the quest.

Next, and during my trip to Mu Lung, I met up with the King Sage Cat.
    [​IMG]

And after talking with him, I was instructed to give Do Gong a potion. Turns out, the potion was poison, and Do Gong had suffered from it. I was tricked. So, I had to fight him, after I found him hiding in Goblin Forest 2.

[​IMG]

Again, this boss put up a fight. And the annoying part to both bosses is that they cast some immunity spell which only lasts for a few seconds, which led me to avoid attacking and getting hit.

King Sage Cat went down and we both got the Antidote Marble for Do Gong.

The reward for both takedowns of these bosses: A CHUNK OF EXPERIENCE POINTS. And fame.
    [​IMG]
    We were both happy. Also, I joined a guild that Battlesage was in called Ganggang. Something that I really needed to do for a long time. After all, I have a feeling that if I'm going to continue, I would need help.

Side note. I upgraded my Monster Book Ring to 5. Now I have slightly more stats. And finished a quest in Singapore, which was some clothing design which required 10 Emeralds as the main item. Then it was back to CD destroying.

It's still a while before I become the evil empr...... I mean one of the heroes of MapleWorld.

To sum it all up, I got a lot done today, and I am proud. Hope I see Battlesage again. He seems like a great guy to fight alongside with.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  16. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    7:22 AM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    That 90wa Guan Yu polearm looks really like mine been sold, if it is Im glad you are using well.
    Nice journal and keep it up:cat:

17. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/15/22

An extremely small update. Just wanted to level up to 96 before the maintenance, and that's it. As I saw on the forums, the game will be going under maintenance and I won't be able to return until it is done.

I take it the EXP Bonus will end when I return. Which means more time for monster card hunting.

P.S. I put in the effort into naming my pet.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/17/22

Woke up from a 1 day hibernation due to the maintenance, which I did not think was going to be that quick. I thought it would take the entire weekend like last time.

Highlight of the day.

[​IMG]

Destroyed some CDs with a healing person and had fun while using Dragon Roar as much as I can.

Now the Maple Universe considers Greatest Oldies a weak enemy, even when I'm still gaining lots of EXP from them.

I also thought I got hacked because the server was under investigation for a short time, while I was browsing the Free Market.

I might be back on later, only because I am tired and need a break. Still got in 2 levels for today. I might make it to three if I log on again.

• Like Like x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/18/22

[​IMG]

Today is the day that I hit level 100! A milestone for me since I have now entered triple digit levels, from the millions of EXP I got from destroying CDs.

Also, my STR. That's a funny number.

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    [​IMG]