1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion level Cap

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Krich, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Krich

Krich Blue Snail

Aug 12, 2022
    Male
    6:41 AM
    Mardia
    Cleric
    KittenCafe
    I have a suggestion for you all, what if we raised to level cap to 250 but maintain the difficultly it's currently at. As you level up Legends staff can decide to either reward NO extra AP to maintain its current bosses but obviously if you let the characters add AP after 200 people will become too OP therefore make the game too easy. So, if you elect to not let people after 200 gain AP you can keep on the current track of content. But if you do ALLOW AP to continue you would have to either buff all these bosses or add chaos Zakum, chaos HT etc. The point of this is to try to get people back into legends and interested again and enjoy a longer journey. I have higher level friends and they say there is nothing else left to do they done everything, well by raising the cap they will have something to do again. Because people from what I hear I'm not a washing expert leech to 175 certain characters for max HP, so they only get to enjoy 25 levels before they are 200 and spent all that time saving NX. I would vote for increase the Cap and no extra AP added to main the server progression. Let me know what you think fellow maplers :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    5:41 AM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    The issue is less about leveling and more about the lack of consistent worthwhile content in the endgame. You need as much EXP to go from 1-188 as you do 188-200, so there is plenty of margin for players to experience the game (175 not even the halfway point of EXP towards 200). Leveling at that point in the game is a chore, and content is either time consuming, poor returns on time/meso spent, or just not filling enough on the hours you have available. 7F results in minimal gains over time, and boss gauntlets filled with the usual JC/Krex/Zak/CWK don’t yield the same EXP% they would at lower levels.

Things like Pink Bean and NT2 have breathed some fresh air for players, and more new areas like this will keep things entertaining. Level cap is fine where it is.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    12:41 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    If you're leeching to 175 and skipping the biggest part of the game content wise then that's really on you. But in part also fault of the game for leech being so efficient.

• Agree Agree x 2