1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase Droprate for Hurricane

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by -ovv, Sep 2, 2022.

1. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    9:29 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    If it is to be assumed that droprate for hurricane was nerfed due to alt tab hurricane shenanigans, then drop rate nerfs should be reverted now that alt tab hurricane has been fixed.

There might be other skills that can also have their drop rate nerfs re-adjusted now that most of the core issues have been addressed (i.e. Summon drop rate nerfs with summon farming at mannequins due to global aggro).

Some other areas I'd like investigated is card drop rate for Hurricane. As I am currently card hunting, it seems like hurricane card drop rate is fairly low with a majority of my card drops coming from arrow rain. If card drop rate was somehow inadvertently affected by the event drop rate nerf, I think it would be appropriate if it were fixed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    1:29 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Every situation has a different drop rate system (this has been mentioned a few times by Kimmy), it's just how things are coded - events, bosses, mobs, nx, general drops, misc. are all handled differently. While we are quite secretive about this - not only as a matter of principle, but also due to the numerous different categorizations of drop rates - what we can confirm is that no nerfs have been applied to hurricane specifically. This is also true for the specific scenario of card hunting.

Hopefully it clears up any misconceptions~

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1