1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low "You have played MapleLegends for x Hours" spam when logging in

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by SYLegend, Sep 6, 2022.

1. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    6:00 PM
    Description of the bug: After logging in, I got spammed with "You have played MapleLegends for x Hours". See Attached Image. The number of hours ranged from 1 to 578, possibly the total playing time on this char?
    What is supposed to happen?: No spam.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After logging in in Free Market.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

Attached Files:

2. HotCow

HotCow Pink Teddy

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    HotCow
    Hunter
    Funk/NewLeaf
  3. OP
    OP
    SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    Weird it just now happened on a different char too. Guess im just super lucky or something

Attached Files:

4. asdsaou

asdsaou Mushmom

Oct 10, 2021
    Male
    9:00 AM
    asdsaou2
    Corsair
    Got this glitch 3 times in the past 24 hours.

5. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    12:00 PM
    Frenzied
    Got this glitch as well today. I don't think I did anything special to trigger this, it just happened as I logged in. 497 hours

6. SmackButt

SmackButt Blue Snail

Jul 10, 2023
    Male
    SmackAnoose
    Spearman
    Just had this happen to me today, was accompanied by huge client lag(averaging 4-5 fps) and it did no stop until relogging. Even then the lag continued until I restarted the client. I only started playing like 2 weeks ago so 585 hours(24 days) is impossible for my playtime, but 585-415=171(7 days) could be.
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    It's a client bug that I see happen in every server that has the online thing. Its also a session counter, not your total time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Noire

Noire Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

May 9, 2020
    9:00 AM
    Islander, Page, Spearman, Magician, Cleric, Priest, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Hunter, Bowmaster, Assassin, Hermit, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer
    Did you leave your computer or client on for an extended period of time? If so, shutting down or restarting may help in resolving the issue.

9. SmackButt

SmackButt Blue Snail

Jul 10, 2023
    Male
    SmackAnoose
    Spearman
    I had just booted up my PC and MapleLegends was the first thing I launched. Restarting the client did fix it.

• Informative Informative x 1