1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Oxygen Tank | done goofed

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Talius, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Talius

Talius Red Snail

Aug 17, 2022
    Male
    9:59 AM
    Beginner
    Hey, so I just completed the part of "Hughe's Weird Invention" quest where he gives u a quest item of a cool oxygen tank cape ( cape034.gif ). Being silly I figured I'll use a 30% dark scroll on it, since the quest was still ongoing and I figured I could forefit it if the cape gets boomed, to get it back.

It obviously boomed on the very first scroll (is it just me or do items boom more than they statistically should??) and now I see that forefitting doesnt help since it wont bring you back to stage 1 of the quest (and of course it wouldnt, that would be silly since it would enable you to get infinite capes...).

So am I just doomed to never complete the quest ever because of my stupidity? and live an oxygen tank-free life for good? Has anyone encountered a simillar experience?

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    7:59 AM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Sounds like you gotta get real good at holding your breath.
    MushDerp.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    3:59 PM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Maybe it's repeatable due to this old post and another one.
    Or in later version it had been changed to repeatable.
    If still not obtainable yeah the following questline can't be done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    8:59 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
  5. OP
    OP
    Talius

Talius Red Snail