1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Astrology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CDFA, May 16, 2015.

Your sign?

1. Taurus

2. Gemini

3. Cancer

4. Leo

5. Virgo

6. Libra

7. Aries

8. Sagittarius

9. Capricorn

10. Aquarius, Pisces or Scorpio(Max options in poll is 10, therefore I had to put the 3 together)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CDFA

CDFA Second Account/Banned

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    11:02 AM
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    Well, I know this is probably a very unexpected subject to be proposed for discussion. But, me having researched the traits of signs out of personal interest in the subject, I have come to the conclusion that each sign has an effect on the personality of the person, and so, it'd be nice to find out what everyone's sign is. Some people find it weird I ask what their sign is, when in reality I ask out of curiousity to get to know their personality better, especially because if its a person I'm becoming friends with, and like I said, our sign has a lot of effect on our personality traits. There is a large amount of people who think this is bullshit and refuse to believe in this, but you dont have to believe in horoscopes or stuff like that - that is indeed bullshit. But what ISNT bullshit is the permanent traits of each sign that is assigned upon everyone's birth, based on your date of birth. So if you can please share your sign, that'd be nice. By the way, mine's Capricorn, and I my bday is on the same day as Elvis Presley's, by coincidence. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Invictus

Invictus Chronos

May 14, 2015
    Male
    Lonely planet
    12:02 PM
    Invictus
    Priest

Uhm uhm

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    3:02 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    lol, that video. Exactly!

I've got a friend that is all into astrology and is always asking people what their birthdays are. And often times he is surprised when someone has a birth sign he did not expect. You know what my stance is on the matter? If you want to get to know a person, simply interact with them normally, and also be perceptive and a good listener. That way, you get to know them by... getting to know them. Shocking concept, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    This poll gave me cancer FoxTongue

• Like Like x 9
  5. Invictus

Invictus Chronos

May 14, 2015
    Male
    Lonely planet
    12:02 PM
    Invictus
    Priest
    LOL, good one !!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pills

Pills Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    10:02 AM
    Pills
    Here's my sign:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Robert

Robert Chronos

May 7, 2015
    Male
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Robert
    Cleric
    Quest
    Why are you creating so many redundant threads lol.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    This stop sign is an octagon :rolleyes:

9. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    5:02 AM
    Snail
    My great grandmother (I think just great? Might have been great great idk that side of my family well) dated Elvis Presley. :3

I'm Virgo/rooster.

10. Pills

Pills Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    Pills
    That means that stop sign has an introverted personality, and tend to gravitate towards more quite hobbies such as reading.
    Also in the coming week all of its effort will finally pay off and it'll achieve something great.
    Also it's allergic to wheat.

• Like Like x 3
  11. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    2:02 AM
    NSFW
    Gotta get that post count up by any means necessary

• Like Like x 4
  12. Glycys

Glycys Chronos

May 16, 2015
    Male
    5:02 AM
    Glycys
    Bishop
    Horizon
    This guy lmfao

13. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    5:02 PM
    Post count doesn't include Lounge section I believe.

#TaurusMasterRace

14. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    To be honest I think this thread is getting more hate than it should. Someone's belief shouldn't be bashed!.

I persoy don't "believe" in it. But I am curious to read about my star sign out of interest :).

• Like Like x 1
  15. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    2:02 AM
    NSFW
    Everyone has the right to their own opinion as long as it is the same as mine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    CDFA

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    Not going to bicker with anybody, but I will say you guys are taking it a bit too far by making fun of the subject. If you aren't interested/believe in something, that doesnt give you a right to bash it and make it come across as if it is complete bullshit that nobody should even consider believing in it. Instead, you can say "Sorry not for me, but if that's what you believe/interested in, good for you". That kind of thing. I'm atheist myself for example, but I dont go and criticize/make fun of religious people for what they're doing, because they have a right to do/believe in what they want. Its their life, and I respect their beliefs/decisions in life. So, same thing here, pretty much. :)

17. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    My post was actually both serious and a joke (x

I have read a lot about signs SlimeSmile

18. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    3:02 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Actually, we are perfectly within our rights to make fun of it if we please. I think any criticism of astrology here has been rather mild, and yet here you are still upset because many people just don't have respect for it and aren't reacting in the way you had hoped.

See the thing is, people shouldn't be forced to respect another's beliefs. What we are obligated to do, however, is leave them alone and let them practice their delusional rituals in peace and without any harassment. However, you are the one who decided to open this public discussion, and you even admitted lots of people think it's BS. So I'd say you've forfeited your protection from (oh my gosh!) hearing alternate viewpoints.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Ravy

Ravy Pink Teddy

May 16, 2015
    Koma
    Bandit
    pls
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    CDFA

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    You're making way too much assumptions here without even getting to know me or the whole thing. I am not upset, I never forced anybody to believe in this or to respect it, I never put anyone under an obligation, etc. All these things were made up by you about me. The thing is, unlike many of you here, I am the kind of guy who can still show respect towards somebody else even if I dont believe in what they believe or disagree with the way they act/live their lives. I opened this discussion, yes, but now after seeing how immature it has gotten, I see no reason to ever bring up subjects like this for discussion ever again. And please dont try and make me come across as if I am running away from the whole thing or unable to prove my point - i just know when's the right moment, to walk away from a situation that would only cause me unnecessary hassle, frustration or anger about trivial matters, and this is exactly why I wont bother replying here anymore or paying attention to immature things like these again on this forum. You proved to me that you cannot discuss things in a legitimate manner, and that's enough for me to decide to walk away from the matter to avoid any further frustration, hassle or anger on my part about this and any other matters that are getting out of control. I'm only replying now, to let you know this so you wont be wondering why I'm silent later on if something like this ever happens again.