1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Prestigious coins in CWKPQ

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lumina, Jan 18, 2022.

Should prestigious coins be added to the bonus in CWPQ?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lumina

Lumina Master Chronos

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    10:57 AM
    Night Lord
    BanStrike-1
    Please add prestigious coins in CWKPQ bonuses. Like apples in apq.
    I don't think I need to put a reason why, just WHY NOT?

--
    Sorry can someone edit my thread title? Pressed [enter] and accidentally submitted my whole thread as I typed subject line last. Thanks OnionSpark

• Agree Agree x 11
  2. HotCow

HotCow Pink Teddy

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    4:57 PM
    HotCow
    Hunter
    Funk/NewLeaf
    I too would like to see prestigious coins added to CWKPQ, but rather have the bosses drop a Mysterious Pouch 1 instead of adding it to the bonus.
    Drop rate same as Pap, Rav and Latanica maybe?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  3. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    5:57 PM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    It takes effort to organize even a low member count run, and runs themselves take a while too. Big agree on this

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    +1 on coin chance in bonus. Maybe even buff the nx drop rate too. At least before cwk could fill a small niche of nx farming but if 100/250 are permanently dropping then I don’t really see a reason to cwk.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    5:57 PM
    LurkinShadow, LurkinMenace
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    Please do it so I can only focus CWKPQ and be back to my daily errands and finally pass my tests with flying colors.

• Like Like x 1
  6. halfwaysleet

halfwaysleet Master Chronos

May 21, 2018
    Male
    11:57 AM
    halfway
    Thief
    Rare coin pouch 1 or 2 dropping from each boss would be hard to abuse, even less so than bosses that drop common and uncommon pouches, since they require less effort to kill. CWKPQ takes a while to organize and requires teamwork and effort to get to the boss stage, so I believe some form of pouch or coin drop would be balanced enough and hard to abuse.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. jeff22222

jeff22222 King Slime

Sep 5, 2020
    Male
    FM
    Irlhermit
    Marksman, Night Lord
    Katsu
    3 or even 2 man zaks are already easy to organize and finish within an hour and cwk is usually a 2 hour ordeal if you go small. Feel like this should be implemented. Probably the smallest bag tho per boss would be the easiest since the bonus already gives scroll chance, albeit very shitty scroll luck at times...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. halfwaysleet

halfwaysleet Master Chronos

May 21, 2018
    Male
    11:57 AM
    halfway
    Thief
    Yea, to play devil's advocate however cwkpq has significantly better rewards than zakum without the coins, but it definitely could use coin/pouch drops, it would promote meso sink, increase supply of MoN service for new players, and promote more party play, all while being hard to abuse due to the 2x limit and how it requires teamwork in some stages (meaning it can't be muled easily).

9. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    10:57 PM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    It should be bonus stage dropping single coin, maybe at a low rate like gelt.

Making the boss drop pouch 1 is way too much, consider you have boss like rav and papu which is just a pouch 1.

10. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    +1 for box drops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:57 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    [​IMG]

From my sample size of 140 boxes, each box is worth about 1.277m. CWKPQ was in shambles before the PC update (where solo farming ulu2 was more value than running optimized 4 man cwkpq). Now that PC have been introduced, the only reason to run CWKPQ is if you want to chaos scroll a MoN. Otherwise, its completely outclassed by most other content. The clean pendant is also outclassed by horntail / pink bean pendant.

I think that having mysterious pouch 1 drop at the "uncommon" rate would be sufficient for the cwkpq bosses. I don't think the coins themselves should drop from bonus, since that goes against the consistency in design where bosses drop pouches, and players open pouches to get coins.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    7:57 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    • Like Like x 1