1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

bucc hp wash

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by beanflicker, Sep 24, 2022.

Should I Give up and reset or is continuing viable?

1. Give up and reset.

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. Keep on going.

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. beanflicker

beanflicker Blue Snail

Sep 24, 2022
    10:00 AM
    beanflicker
    Beginner
    Hello everybody! Returning player here. I never really washed a main character.
    I want to make a buccaneer as my main character to boss, reach lv 200, etc.

I really don't want to remake a new buccaneer. I messed up and didn't realize I had to HP wash while leveling this character.
    Can someone run the numbers for me on how much int I'd need to add to my current stats to reach 30K base HP by endgame?
    I do have a level 127 I/L Archmage and HS to leech him past 120+.
    I have a lot of vote NX.
    I need advice on ap resets, accurate stats and methods.

Any tips or advice on how to approach this better would be appreciated.

My current base status:
    Job: Brawler
    Level: 61
    HP: 3099
    MP: 1215

STR: 231
    DEX: 40
    INT: 49
    LUK: 5

Attached Files:

2. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    4:00 PM
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    How much NX is a lot? It's probably salvagable by getting more base int and doing some mp washing.

3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    in the grand scheme of things it's still lv61 so remaking isn't really bad compared to others who had to remake their 17-18x attackers. you should also instead focus on infrastructure first while learning how to efficiently calculate for hp wash. if you can get yourself a pernenant lv120 bishop (with a separate hs mule) it can potentially leech the rest of the characters you need to make to catapult you into endgame. this makes getting to 120 and beyond easy with nx as the only constraining factor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    beanflicker

beanflicker Blue Snail

Sep 24, 2022
    beanflicker
    Beginner

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    beanflicker

beanflicker Blue Snail

Sep 24, 2022
    beanflicker
    Beginner
    Can you expand on the concept of having a perm 120 bishop and a seperate hs mule? How do I use that to leech myself to late game for mules?

6. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    It's not uncommon to hold off on making a real attacker until 1-2m nx on hand unless you want to use it first as a sweeper. A 120 bish can get you out of the early quagmire of leveling any character up until 65 (or 75 if you have ample ints) while retaining your i/l + hs allows you to leech after 75.

General infrastructure is important in the case balance team decides to throw the hammer

• Like Like x 1
  7. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    12:00 PM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Bucc wash is extremly annoying because you'll mostly use fresh AP's, i hardly recommend you to remaking it, in less than 2 weeks he'll be on the same spot so no worries, also your bucc already have alot of extra dex, so even more nx here

8. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    9:00 AM
    Corsair
    getting 30k HP on a bucc is really difficult and requires either a lot of planning or obscene amounts of stale washing (talking years of voting). Use washing calculators to see what you need to do. When I was working on my bucc I completely forgot that they need fresh AP's to HP wash so you need to start HP washing really early. This means you need to have loads of MP at early lvls (like lvl 80-90) so you can spend your fresh AP's on HP washing. For reference a fresh AP gives 36-40 HP and a stale one gives 18. Both cost 16 MP, so fresh AP's are WAY better in terms of NX cost efficiency. The time you'll save by remaking and planning it out will be immense. Don't take my word for it though, before you delete your character do some math.