1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhuxlet's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by rhandomone, Aug 27, 2022.

1. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    6:06 AM
    Warrior
    9/23/22

Going insane. Destroying CDs non-stop. My pet cat is talking to me about topics besides food.

How long have I been at this mall? Days? Maybe a month? All just to keep going until the EXP boost ends? Sure, I can just leave the mall and start looking for quests, but that would defeat the purpose of gaining lots of EXP during the boost.

I probably should have asked for a training partner, as training alone is taking a toll on me. Or maybe I'm suffering from too much EXP addiction. I keep saying to myself that it is better than gambling and that I actually earn something, which is true. But how much longer can I keep destroying CDs?

Pull it together Rhuxlet. It's only for a few more days.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/24/22

I've hit level 103, just in time before the Extra EXP Bonus thing ends. And how do I celebrate this wonderful time? By going to the Floating Market in Thailand to take care of a quest I had forgotten about, which was to look for a pot hidden in some rocks, then give them to the guy who lives in the isolated house. He then ask me to get some Toad Poison and some Lizard Tails.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We traded items. He made a potion called The Seducer and told me to never speak about it ever.
    [​IMG]
    Gave the Seducer to Apapom.
    [​IMG]
    And I'm done. All for a measly amount of EXP and 50 Mana Elixirs, that sell for a small amount of mesos.

That was a fun distraction.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/25/22

Did a lot of shopping all over; NPCs for selling equipment and Free Market for getting a lot of awesome stuff, as well as improving my current gear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Of course, I had to pull from the Gachapon a bunch of times to not only get sellable gear, but to get rid of my Gachapon Tickets that have been piling up in my Cash Invetory.
    [​IMG]
    At the end of the day, or should I say the beginning of the day, it was all worth it to get these Sky Skis.
    [​IMG]
    To all of the people I bought the items at the Free Market, thank you for providing me with excellent gear and scrolls for upgrading.

One last thing. I switched points for Crushers; Pole Arm to Spear. Only because I was told that Spears do much better damage with crusher.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/25/22

May edit this later, but to be quick. Did some quests after the Bonus EXP event ended, and did not get much out of them. And some of them I was unable to do because of a ridiculous level limit (Under Level 100, why?)

[​IMG]
    On the plus side, the Sky Ski is proving to be a real damage dealer, especially with Spear Crusher.
    [​IMG]
    It's like using a machine gun, but as a spear.

• Like Like x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/26/22 (I am a day late, so I am making this in the morning)

Wanted to defeat some more squids under the Dangerous Sea Gorge, but I also wanted to complete some quests.

One of them being: Defeat some squids and sharks to get some ingredients, which was challenging to say the least since the sharks kept dispelling Hyper Body and Spear Booster.
    [​IMG]
    Although no effect on buffs that come from usable items.

Anyway, my target was actually Cold Sharks, which had the 80 fins I needed.

[​IMG]
    Took a while, and a majority of my healing potions, but with hard work and a lot of effort, I was able to get this quest done.

[​IMG]
    Not that much considering how much I need for the next level, but still not bad. Though Nanuke on the other hand was being a cheapskate on giving EXP, which he only gave me 250 (x3).

Next stop was Shanghai, because I remembered that there were a couple of quests I had to do. One was to get some items from the thieves and swordsmen. The other was to defeat some swordsmen.

[​IMG]

Sure, I gained access to the Shaolin Temple, but last time I checked, I could not hit anything worth a damn, unless I had some major accuracy buffs.

That about does it for today. I'll have to think on what I will do next.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/28/22

Finally, a boss that is worth getting Monster Book Cards from. The notorious Male Boss from Showa Street 3.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This might be my second boss that I got 5 cards from. The first being Rurumo, if he even counts as a boss enemy since he spawns more common. Then again, so does Male Boss.

Hmm. What is the Female Boss like? More dangerous? That is just silly.

Anyway, more card sets completed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/29/22

Today I felt like getting some quests done.

First one I did was getting some Bain Collars from thugs hideout armory where they keep Bains for some reason. Must be some sort of black market deal going on.

[​IMG]
    I did so, only to be rewarded with disappointment. By that, I mean 50 Watermelons and no EXP. Those cheapskate NPCs in Showa Town.

So I decided to travel to Leafre. A lot of quests were done, and with decent amounts of exp as a reward from each of them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All adds up to..... not that much EXP considering how much I need, even though I said it was a decent amount.

My major gripe on doing these quests is that the monsters in Leafre all had their speciall debuffs. The most annoying one was the state of darkness caused by Harps.

[​IMG]
    Every second they were blinding me, possibly making me waste All Cure Potions.

Aside from that, I did explore a bit more and fought some tougher monsters.

[​IMG]
    If there is one thing I have to say, Spear Crusher is my major damage dealer. I wonder if I should shop for a better Sky Ski.

That is it for today.

Oh, and I also completed one set of monster book cards. From Jr. Cerberus.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/1/22 and 10/2/22

I have gotten a lot done in those days.

To sum it all up, it was some big days for boss hunting and quest completion.

Wanted to go to Singapore to tackle on a boss on the Ghost Ship. The nefarious Captain Latanica.
    [​IMG]
    Before, I was underpowered to face him alone since I did 1 point of damage and he did about 2000 to me. Now that I have grown stronger, I have bested him in a fight.

I did some more quests in Singapore, mainly around the Ulu City wasteland. Beating up powerful monsters, which I got really annoyed with because of how much they can stun lock you and make you waste your healing potions.

(Side note, and Out Of Character Moment, I had stolen someone's Monster Book Card while I was trying to change channels, and if you are reading this, I am still sorry for doing that. I should have held onto the ropes to change channels, or go to the top where there are no monsters, but those did not cross my mind. I had to log off just so my anxiety can go away. Yes, they forgave me, but I still feel bad for doing that. So, Malchi, if you are reading this, I truly apologize for what I did, even though you had already forgiven me. I'll try not to do that again. Trying to be as truthful as I can. I know I repeated myself there, but it has been bothering me for a bit.)

The Petrifighters were not so much as a hassle since they did not stun me so much.
    [​IMG]
    After painfully trying to defeat some monsters and do some quests, there was one set of cards that I wanted to finish up. Of course, the last card did not want to drop and I was losing patience fighting off the Veetrons to get it, which also ended up eating almost all of my honsters.

Then I went back to New Leaf City to restock on honsters. Something clicked. I wanted to fight off the Headless Horseman that was roaming around the Haunted Forest.
    [​IMG]
    He was tough, but with patience and restocked potions, I got him down and took his Jack-O-Lantern.

Then I got some help from an alliance member, ICEnoloing. He wanted me to get some reward called the Deputy Star, which required me to hunt down enemies and bosses, and gather their drops (rare ones). Lucky Charms from Leprechauns and Soiled Rags from Elderwraiths.
    [​IMG]
    The Elderwraiths, I questioned because normally, I could not hit them at all. But when I tried again, surprisingly, I could hit them. It wasn't the buff that ICEnoloing provided because when I fought them alone, my hits had connected with them.

Anyway, the hardest item to get was from Bigfoot, since his foot could drain all of my HP as soon as I touched it. I was foolish enough to try and test that out and died. Lost some EXP, but after beating Bigfoot, with ICEnoloing doing most of the damage, I got it back, along with his toe to turn in for the required quests.

Much much later, after gathering all the bounty hunt items, I wanted to have a clarification on what I am doing, which was turn in all the quest items to Rita Lawless, and accept one final reward. The Deputy Star.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(I had left out the Lucky Clovers pic, but it showed less reward because I had already done it a long time ago, and it was a repeatable quest.)

So now I feel more powerful with the Deputy Star, as it had also given me a lot of EXP and Mesos, all quests combined. This was quite the accomplishment that I had, along with collecting monster book cards from the Haunted Forest.

When I get back, I'm going back to the CDs to restock on Power Elixirs. Sure I can spend Mesos at the Free Market, but I rather fight enemies and gain some EXP along the way.

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/2/22 Much Later

Two accomplishments today:

1. Upgraded my ring from hunting alien monster cards.
    2. Hunted Zeno.

[​IMG]
    In context, I had been waiting for 2 hours for him to show up, and he did not want to. Also I may have started going crazy, coming up with conspiracy theories. It's like that happens every time I hunt a boss. And I called Zeno a bastard, just for context.

I only hunted him to complete a quest, which I normally do for other bosses. I also got a monster book card from him, but that is irrelevant because I don't hunt bosses for their monster book cards. With a few exceptions, mainly being the spawn rate and how they spawn.

Was it worth the EXP for completing the quest? Maybe.
    [​IMG]
    After that, I upgraded my monster ring to a Tier 6, using a Sapphire.

Now it's back to restocking on Power Elixirs while I use up my regular Elixirs that I got from fighting aliens.

Wonder if that means I'm done with the Omega Sector?

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/06/22 (I'm overdue for an update)

Did some quests at Ludibrium. I don't feel like explaining much.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But I will say this. The tougher enemies seem to spam status aliments a lot, and I learned that with the Gatekeepers and Thanatos at the depths of the Time area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Snuck in a card.

But yeah. It feels like I should not fight these enemies alone.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/9/22

Writing this journal in a hasty panic.

The highlights of the day:

[​IMG]
    Fought King Sage Cat again, alone, and with a spear. He kept pushing me back.

[​IMG]
    Took care of 1 quest in Leafre's Dragon's Nest, Wyvern's Nest.

The rest of the day was me fighting tough monsters in the depths of Leafre and the Haunted Forest.

I died testing out an obstacle in a jump quest (I hate jump quests), and it did 50000 points of damage, killing me instantly. Thankfully, the death penalty was nullified as I had my safety charms. Thank you Cash Shop.

Then there was the Phantom Forest. I slipped up, excuse me. Tried to hunt the Headless Horseman, to no avail. Even Bigfoot was gone. I wanted to do a quest to collect some Stormbreaker's badges, but found out that it takes forever for them to drop anything. So I panicked and gave up mid-way, back to New Leaf City. Only because I ran short on time.

I should have just stuck to finding monster book cards.

But the positive side is that I got a lot of EXP from all of this; fighting a lot of Elderwraiths, Stormbreakers, and Firebrands.

12. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/15/22

Monster book card hunting and training can be a bit tedious at times, with all the tough monsters taking every hit you deal to them and you using up all your potions to stay alive. Being stressed out from AP arranging can also take a toll out of me. So the alliance told me about this amusement park in Singapore that would grant me a good time and surely enough, I decided to follow their advice and head back to Singapore. I heard that it was just called Fantasy Theme World, but I heard it had many other names. I might be wrong on that.

While I was in Singapore and Fantasy Theme World, I had to do a couple of quests for some NPCs. One girl wanted some supplies for a birthday party, which were all held by the monsters that roam the areas of those places. A village chief wanted something to cool down on a very hot day, which required coconut husks from Chlorotraps, and some instruments to play; rebabs from Emo Slimes. Got a small amount of EXP from doing his quests, and a couple more from the girl's requests.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yup. I became a birthday organizer.

I also did some quests for someone named Lam. He wanted to tour different areas of Singapore and wanted some Bus Tickets to do so, along with cleaning up the park of monsterous mascots that seem to scare away some of its guests. Some were even rude to me because they sprayed soda on me, which knocked me back a few feet. Others splashed water on me, rammed their rides, and even healed themselves to avoid a lawsuit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I should be a spokesperson to Fantasy Theme Park. Come on come all. Get your tickets to the most wonderful amusement park in all of Maple World. Where mascots greet you with nice drinks, fun rides, and even some special souvenirs. All while being beaten up by the mascots in costumes. But hey. It makes for good EXP and money. Kind of. At least when it comes to quests.

Speaking of which, Lam also gave me a handful of EXP for fixing up the rides and dealing with the rogue mascots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also got him some Rodeo's Masters as a complementary gift.

At the end of the day I did enjoy my time over there. But now it is the 16th, and my troubles have come back. First off, I need NX Cash badly, and defeating mascots was not going to work out since they are so tough. I had a feeling I should go back to the mall and destroy some CDs, which someone in the alliance egged me on to do so. It worked. And I needed a real break from fighting tough monsters, or are they rogue humans? It's hard to tell, but hey. Anything goes in the Maple World, so no complaining there.

But yeah. Back to the CDs since I also need to restock on Power Elixirs and they have a good drop rate of equipment and small NX cash since they come in multiples.

Side note, I got trolled twice during some conversations, so I decided to add "Gullible" to the list of traits that I have. They sure got me good. Still a lot better than fighting off enemies that can constantly stun you.

13. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/16/22

A bit early for today's journal entry, but this is a very important update to my journey.

While I was destroying CDs, I decided just for the hell of it to check to see if there was a boss by the Spirit of Rock on the next map. Surely, I did encountered him.
    [​IMG]
    How the battle went? Well, I had trouble at first because of his avoidability, which I could not hit him at times. On top of that, he kept pushing me back a few feet with one of his attacks, buffed himself at times, blinded me (lowering my accuracy), and of course, healed for 30,000 points. So I asked for help.

Someone showed up, but by the time they got there, I remembered something. A buff that I had in my inventory from the MMR Festival Event. With that buff, I had a much easier time fighting the Spirit of Rock. So...... I thought I did not have it in me to fight him, but surely, I beat him. But I still want to thank the alliance for the help, even though they only cheered me on. I kind of feel bad that the helper just showed up for almost nothing. A shout out to whoever plays ILoveShafts

I only wanted to fight the Spirit of Rock for a quest item. His music score.
    [​IMG]
    Just to complete a quest.
    [​IMG]
    All for a pendant that is not better than the Deputy Star that I have. Still makes for a good trophy.

Anyway, back to CD farming.

• Like Like x 2
  14. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/19/22 and 10/20/22

Took a field trip to the Ellen Forest, which was found at the top of Helios Tower in Ludibrium via time portal. There, I discovered a camp site with many NPCs that needed help.
    [​IMG]
    Weird thing is that they kept calling me Kao, which I assumed they were this town's hero, or someone that looks just like me. But yeah. I rolled along with it and helped out the campsite with the quests, such as collecting from Mossy Snails and Tree Rods.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also remember someone named Tess being lazy.
    [​IMG]
    But for all that is worth, the EXP is.... not that much. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm at level 112 currently.

Though one quest got me working hard was the one where I had to travel all over the Maple World to gather some items from various monsters, such as Lazy Buffies and Wild Kargos. Also, for a location called Wild Kargo's Area, there sure aren't that many of them, more like a lot of Cold Eyes. Cold Eye Area, which was the majority of the deep tunnels of Sleepywood. But I digress.

Firebombs were actually not that hard to find since they were located at Zipangu's Showa Town's Spa, which I discovered a secret within. Probably explain more about that later. Very hot I might add. Like literally hot.

After some time, I got all the items that I needed. All of this just to help strengthen a barrier to protect from a threat.
    [​IMG]
    Soon after, I got a mysterious gift from Ellen Forest, which was a ring for being its savior. The Ellen Savior's Ring, which I forgot to show earlier at the moment I got the ring, but here it is.
    [​IMG]
    Just like the Monster Book Ring, but it only goes up to Level 1. Yeah, I know it doesn't have any additional levels, but it just feels similar.

So, the rest of the field trip to Ellen Forest was just me gathering sets of monster book cards, so I may have completed the entire area. Good for me.

Also found this weird thing.
    [​IMG]
    Two Shadrions. One was floating in the sky. Or maybe hanging on the background tree. Does that count as a bug?

15. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/23/22

While I was hunting some monster cards at Magatia, I thought: I really need a Zakum Helmet since what I currently have on, the Mithril Crusader Helmet, is extremely outdated.

I was told to do some prequests for Zakum at El Nath. And for some reason, I kept thinking I was going to get a Zak Helm as easy as that without doing the quests. I was wrong.
    [​IMG]
    I absolutely had to do those prequests down at the Caves of Trial, deep within El Nath. So, I gathered up my courage and traveled all the way to my destination, only to be told that I need permission from my 3rd Job instructor to gain access to the quests. Back to El Nath, I got permission, then back to the Cave of Trial's Gate to Zakum. THEN, I started the prequests, starting at Level 1.

The first quest I did was kind of stressful since I was doing it under a time limit, and that I had to form a party, of one, to even enter the quests to begin with.
    [​IMG]
    All I had to do was look for 7 keys, then drop them near a massive treasure chest. Though easier said than done since some keys were hidden in rocks and each time I opened up a chest, something else would happen, either nothing, monsters appear, or I get sent back to the start of the quest area. Also, dropping the keys at the giant chest was hard since there were obstacles that kept hitting me, mostly the falling ceiling rocks. But I managed to get them in there with a bit of patience. The reward: One Fire Ore.

Turned that into the person at the entrance to the mines, and returned to the Gate to Zakum after talking to a couple of NPCs. Level 1 complete.

Level 2 on the other hand was a jump quest that required a lot of patience, and I usually hate jump quests. It was all jumping on small platforms with great timing, and dodging obstacles. Though sometimes I would get hit to gain invincibility frames, though I mostly just panicked and fell into the lava, which thankfully does not kill me instantly, though I did have to use potions to stay alive. As for the jump quest, part 1 was not so bad. Part 2 on the other hand, I had a bit of a struggle since there were totems that shot poison and fireballs, along with ceiling rocks dropping. So, a lot to dodge or get passed by. But with a lot of patience and not giving up on the quest, I prevailed and made it to the end.
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully I won't have to do it again.

Level 3 was just collecting gold teeth from Miner Zombies. Though I just bought some from the Free Market, just to save some time.

So, I got all the prequests done and gained some Eyes of Fire. 5 of them. Which tells me I should be careful on how I spent them.

All I need to do now is ask someone for help getting a Zak Helm, then I can go back to monster card hunting. But, only when I am available to do so.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  16. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/24/22 and 10/25/22

Wanted to get a Zak Helm, but failed to do so. Instead, I fought alongside with party members against some of the toughest bosses. Using the word "fight" loosely, because I only helped fight one boss. The other one, I was told not to do anything.

One was Ravana and the other was Scarlion.

[​IMG]
    The thing with Ravana, well, with any boss is that I worry that the damage they do might exceed my max HP, just like Bigfoot. My damage to Ravana was pitiful compared to Nutellaa's. I only participated in these fights to get some better helmets.

[​IMG]
    The bad news with Ravana was that I got two fake helmets from the quest. Both with the same stats. So I was disappointed that day, not just because of the lame rewards, but the EXP I got was also pitiful.

On the 25th of October, I did so much better as I joined up with a party to fight off Scarlion at the Fantasy Theme Park. Though, the word fight should be non-existent since I didn't do much of anything but watch as I wanted to stay alive in case the boss had some nasty attacks. I was told that Scarlion could do about 7k of damage, so I could have joined in the fight. Though my damage would of course be pitiful.

Here's a pic of Scarlion in his 3rd phase.
    [​IMG]
    The only real reason was to get a Scarlion Helmet. I did get two of them. One was STR and the other was DEX. Both were different qualities, but felt the same. But these were huge improvements to what I was wearing underneath my devil horns. Though I don't think the quality matters that much (gray, white, or blue).

[​IMG]
    Gray, but still "gray-t". Ha. I'm a funny demon empress.

Anyway, I want to thank the team for helping me get a better helmet. I don't think anything can top what I got right now.

Now back to monster card hunting to improve my Monster Book Ring.

UPDATE to 10/25

Fought the Snow Witch. Had to drop either a Hector's Tail and/or a Jr. Yeti Skin to weaken her.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/27/22

This is your brain.
    [​IMG]
    This is your brain on El Nath
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any questions?

But in all seriousness, hunting Yetis in the cold. I just wanted to say that for laughs.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    11/5/22

Today marks the day of my biggest achievement. After all the monster hunting and exploring all of Maple World, I have finally have 300 monster card sets.

You could say all of that hard work has made me sweat.
    [​IMG]
    But yeah. I even had the materials to upgrade my Monster Book Ring for one final time. A Star Rock.
    [​IMG]
    Had to take a screenshot here because I forgot to do so at the second I got the ring. Oh well. What matters is that I did it. I no longer have to hunt monsters and travel all over the Maple World. At least until I get bored and want to hunt for fun. But it will be from the monsters with the most EXP, AKA, the tough ones.

To celebrate, I completed one quest, which required 4 black souls, one of each from 4 different monsters of Leafre: Dark Rash, Dual Birk, Dark Cornian, and a Dark Wyvern. Those were not easy to find since the monsters had a low chance of dropping them, but with patience and a bit of luck, I got the required items.

Turned them in and gained a handful of EXP.
    [​IMG]
    Still can't fight Horntail, let alone Zakum at my current status. (sigh) One of these days, I will be strong enough. And thankfully I can go back to gaining EXP instead of focusing on monster book cards.

All of this hype and a sense of achievement feels great, right? Right? Well, I got kicked out of a Guild. Not sure if there was a reason, or if the game decided to kick me out. I've spent most of my time talking with the alliance of that group. I'm talking about the Guild of GangGang, and the alliance of Dream.

Back to all that I have accomplished. If it is a big deal, why do i feel so, empty? With no one to tell all about it, maybe that's why.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  19. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    11/8/22

(Yes, I know the staff is working on fixing this bug, but I thought it would be funny to post Rhuxlet's thoughts on the situation.)

Um..... What the hell am I seeing? Enemies that cannot get hit, even though they are visible.[​IMG]
    Here, I'm suppose to be taking damage, but somehow, it is like thin air.

Did I take too much Coke Zero Pills? Am I hallucinating? What is going on? Why can't I hit them? Chupi II! Help me out here!

Chupi II: You're on your own, pal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  20. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    11/16/22

Only one thing of importance, or so I thought. I beat Griffey alone.

[​IMG]

This would have been great if I were level 120 and advancing a job. Not a bad boss when you have your pet using potions to heal, though rarely it won't work and I have to stay on my toes. But really, the more annoying part of the fight was the Kentaurus that defended Griffey.

I tried to get someone to be my training partner for the Dreamy Ghosts, no one came.

Then I did some quests at the Haunted Mansion. Accomplished nothing but gaining a tiny amount of EXP. I was only there to get a Zombie Ring. Enhanced it 2 out of 3 times. Eh, I'll take it. Not 3 out of 3 because one enhancement failed.

So lonely.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1